The Gala.

No one's POV

"Bro they never fucking invite me!" Niall whined as Harry laughed.

"Why don't you come along with me then? It's a win-win.I mean you get to come along and I get a great company whome I wont be bored as fuck with." Harry offered looking at the screen lovingly as Niall's pout turned into a smirk.

"Are you asking me out Harold?" He asked raising his brows as the younger lad huffed.

"Call it what you want princess." Harry smirked as the irishman instantly turned red.

"Shut the fuck up Harold. I'm your date now don't mess it up already." Niall sassed sipping on his hot chocolate as Harry rolled his eyes.

"Oh please Horan you practically begged me to take you along with me." Harry said as Niall licked his lip and glared at the gigantic frog like human infront of him as he'd put it.

"You think so high of yourself,don't you,you ugly frog head?" Niall said as Harry smiled brightly.

"Kiss me then princess I might turn out to be the handsome prince your searching for." Harry winked as Niall groaned.

"I rather kiss Capaldi than kiss your ugly ass."Niall said as he saw Harry making an inhumane bitch face.

"Haven't you already?"He asked looking away.

"Aww are you jealous 'arry?" Niall asked as Harry shook his head smirking in return.

"Sad for the lad." He said as Niall fumed.

"I AM NOT GOING WITH YOU HARRY WATCH ME KICK YOUR ASS IN GOLF THE NEXT TIME WE MEET." Niall yelled as Harry chuckled dryly watching as the irishman cuddled his comforter closer to himself.

"You know if you decline going with me no one's gonna take you to the met." Harry said as Niall pouted yet again.

"No! I got Shawnie, He can take me with him if you don't." He said as Harry groaned.

"Yeah right,Bye. Go with Mendes I ain't taking you anywhere with me." Harry snapped as Niall's face fell instantly.

"I was just Jokin',why you always getting mad at me? Shawn will prolly take Camilla with him." Niall said looking down at his lap.

"You don't look so happy about it." Harry said as a matter of fact as Niall nodded.

"Shawnie and I were such great friends we still are but he just doesn't have time for us anymore. Because he's always busy shoving his tongue down Cabello's throat and that saddens me cause-" "You want him to shove his tongue down your throat." Harry said cutting Niall off and giving him the most uninterested look ever.

"Shut up frog man. Will you pick me up or do I drive to your place?" Niall asked changing the subject as he suspected it was ruining Harry's mood.

"I will pick you up at 5.It's gonna be an hour long drive to the met." He declared as Niall nodded yawning.

"Imma sleep for a bit and then get ready." He said rubbing his eyes as Harry smiled softly.

"Bye princess." He said as he gazed fondly at the short brunette huffing.

"Bye-bye Hazzy. Love you." Niall said as Harry hung up making him huff and diall him again.

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DARE TO NOT SAY IT BACK. WHEN I TELL YOU I LOVE YOU,YOU TELL ME YOU LOVE ME TOO,YOU DONT HANG UP." Niall yelled as Harry stared at him wide eyed.

"Calm down princess,I love you too." Harry said as Niall rolled his eyes.

"No fuck you styles! Don't call me ever again I swear to god if you do." Niall said as Harry could only laugh heartily.