Heaven.

"Drunken meetings lead to painful deaths."

---------

It was another one of those days.He was alone again flicking his lighter on and off,over and over again.

He heard a soft giggle looking up to find His Niall staring back at him.

A sheepish grin was plastered on his thin pink lips,cheeks flushed into a deep scarlet.

He was looking down at his feet hiding those big sparkling blue eyes from Harry.

The brit slowly reached out for him vision a bit blurry as he pulled at the see-through white button up Niall wore.

"My love." The words rolled out effortlessly from his mouth as he pulled the small brunette closer to himself.

"Where were you?I looked everywhere for you." Harry said as the petite irishman's big blues shot up to look at him.

"I was taking care of him." Niall said softly looking up at him.

"Of whome?" Harry asked removing the single strand of hair off of Niall's face.

"Oh-I've to go now.I left him waiting." He said panicking as Harry frowned not loosening his hold on Niall.

"No I'm not let-" Harry started as he looked down at his empty hands holding onto thin air.

"Niall! Where did you go!?"He asked to nothing in particular looking around like a little kid lost in a fare.

"You were right here in my arms and now you're not! You're never fucking here!" He screamed in frustration pulling at his long curls as he slammed the tall bottle of whiskey against the shining marble walls. Watching it crumble completely as he cried out of anger throwing everything he found as he looked at his reflection in the mirror glaring at himself as he threw a vase at it.

Harry was destructive when he was alone,completely alone with his thoughts.

Nothing but the gruesome mind of his haunting him.

Throughout the one year he had been miserable he was never able to come in terms with his thoughts.

They played a different game each time he tried to overcome the pain and heartbreak.

He couldn't come in term with the fact that His Niall,The same person he had shared the vows on their wedding day was gone now. Not for a day or two.Not with the reassurance of ever coming back.He was gone now,for now and forever.

And that's what Harry couldn't ever comprehend happening.

'Cause wasn't Niall supposed to tell Harry how hazardous his drinking habits are?

"Where is he now? When I need him the most." Harry asked himself looking up at the setting sun,rocking himself back and forth as he took a swig of his cigarette.

___________

He laughs a bit looking at the empty bottles surrounding him,laying back on the cold hard ground as he exhaled the incopious amount of smoke filled in his lungs.

He remembered that night like the back of his hand.He remembered snapping at his love,pulling him harshly towards the passenger's seat as he sped up towards his residence.He remembered Niall crying for him to calm down To take a decision rationally for once.He really fucking well remembers not having any control on the vehicle he drove,He just looked back at Niall,Who looked as though he had lost his everything at that point on.