Carnival

Its That Time Again Schools Winding Down And Your Counting The Days Until Summer. You Should Know What That Means The Carnival Is Coming Back To Town.
Your POV - You And Your Bestfriend Are In Math Class . "So Y/N Are You Going To The Carnival? " Y|B|F Asked. " Im Thinking About It YB|F|N . Just Then Your Crush Walked In . You Just Couldn't Not Look At Him I Mean Those Eyes And His Gorgeous Hair. Your Bestfriend Noticed " You Should Go With Y|C " . " Yeah Because Hes So Into A Weird Girl Like Me . " You Said Sarcastically. Just Then He Comes By The Two Of You .
Y|C Pov
I Walked In Late , I Woke Up Late It Was The Last Day Of School And I Want To Do Something Over The Weekend. I Want To Have A Good Summer. I Cant Wait For All The Parties And Kickbacks . I Walked Up To Y|N And H|B|F ( Her Bestfriend) " Hey Girls " I Said "Hey Y|C , Late As Always . " " Haha Funny, Are You Guys Doing Anything This Weekend ? " . Well I Was Asking Y|N To Go To The Carnival Wanna Come With Us ? " H|B|F Asked. " Sounds Good See You Tonight " I Said .
- Time Skip - Im Getting Ready Its Like 6 , I Took A Quick Shower And Sprayed Cologne And Texted Y|N
Text Convo -
Y|C - Hey Are You For Sure Coming Tonight?
Y|N - Yes Are You ?
Y|C - So Ill See You Tonight ☺️
Y|N - Yes Let Me Get Ready Now ☺️
Y|C Okay Ill See You Later
- End Of Text Convo -
Time Skip To The Carnival-
Your Pov - I Picked Up My B|F|N And We Drove To The Carnival And I Was Hungry. " Omg Lets Get A Funnel Cake 😍 Im Starving! " I Said. " Ill Wait Right Here , Im Gonna Say Hi To My Other Friend Be Back. " She Said . So You Ordered " One Funnel Cake With Chocolate Drizzled On Top And A Coke . " Soon Your Food Was Done . You Finished And Started Looking For Y|B|F Then Y|C Came By You And Said Hey Shortstack " And Gave You A Hug . " You Know I Hate That -.- Y|N ". " Yeah Yeah I Know Thats Why I Do It Because You're So Adorable When You Get Mad 😍 Cmon Lets Play A Game Of Toss The Ring " He Said. So You Both Walk Over To The Booth. As The Two Of You Walked Over You Saw The Teddy Bear 🐻 And You Wanted It And You Mentioned It To Your Crush. "Look I Wanna Win The Teddy " You Told Him. " Lets Go " Y|C Said You Were Shicked Every Ring He Tossed Went Over The Pole Thing . " Pick Whatever Prize You Want " The Lady At The Stand Said. He Looked Down At You And Said Pick What Teddy Bear You Want " " Really But You Won Not Me " You Told Him. " I Know I Won It For You So We'll Take The Teddy Bear. " He Told You As The Lady Handed You The Teddy Bear You Jumped With Excitement. Y|C Handed It To You As He Leaned Down He Gave You A Peck On The Cheek " 😘 "