Touch Me ( Smut )

Key - Y/N - Your Name
Y/C - Your Crush's Name
Y/B/F - Your Best Friend
Y/F - Your Friend
Y/B/F/B - Your Best Friends Older Brother T/P/G - The Popular Girl
Y/B/F/B/F - Your Best Friends Older Brothers Friend,
Y/B/F/B - Your Best Friends Older Brother

Your Friends Were Having This Huge Party Tonight It Was The End Of The School Year. So They Figured Why Not Celebrate? Since You Know Your Friends So Well You Know For A Fact That This Party Will Be EPIC ! In Other Words Alcohol, Hookah , Weed , Bright Lights And Music Killer Music, As Well As The Underground Pool And You Were Ready . Surprisingly You Actually Couldn't Wait For This Party. So As You Were Getting Ready You're Bestfriend Sent You A Text And It Said " Y/C Is Here Goodluck 😏 " Now As If You Weren't Nervous Enough , You Made Sure Everything Was Perfect. Meaning Your Hair , Makeup, Outfit Shoes EVERYTHING. So You (If You're A Girl ) Decided To Wear A Black Dress That Complements Your Natural Curves , Black High Heels , And As Far As Makeup Goes You Did A Nice Tan Color Going In To A Darker Brown Color Smokey Eye With Winged Eyeliner, And Red Lipstick & Your Hair Had Beach Waves . Then You Took Another Glance At Yourself To Make Sure Everything Was Perfect , And You Loved What You Saw. You Grabbed Your Phone And Car Keys As Well As Your House Keys And Went To Your White Range Rover ( You May Put Your Dream Car Mine Is A White Range Rover) And Started Your Car. You Texted Your Best Friend Back And Said " Isn't Chloe (The Popular Girl At Your School I Chose A Random Name ) Going To Be There ? He's Probably Going To Be Around Her Anyways So I Have Nothing To Worry About Ill Be There In 20 Minutes Love You 😘.
Time Skip - 20 Minutes Later
You Finally Arrive At The Party And All You Can Hear Is The Music And As You Shut Off Your Car And Open The Door All You Smell Is Weed . Your Best Friend Must Have Been Waiting For You Because She Ran To Your Car And Screamed " Y/N ! Your Here Let's Go Let's Go Let's GO , HOLY FUCK YOU LOOK HOT LIKE YOUR SLAYING RIGHT NOW " She Said. " Thanks I Try My Best, And I Can't Drink Tonight Or Smoke Im Driving Home Later . " You Told Her , " You're Staying The Night, We Are Going To Get Fucked Up And Have Fun ! " She Said. Wow How You Love Her , She Took You Upstairs To Her Guest Bedroom And You Put Your Charger Down , As Well As Your Laptop And Kept Your Phone And Keys So You Wouldn't Lose Them. Your Best Friend Asked " Are You Ready Let's Go We're Going To Get Drunk And High And I Love You " " I Love You Too And Sounds Like A Pretty Good Time To Me " You Said. So You Two Walked Outside And You Saw The Rest Of Yours And Your Best Friends' Group Of Friends There Was You , Y/B/F , Y/F , Y/F , And Y/B/ And Y/B/F/B . Your Best Friends Brother And Your Brother Were About Two Years Older Than You And Her , And Well They Both Know Y/C . Y/B And Y/B/F/B Spotted You Both Walking Outside Towards The Party And They Went To See You . " What Are You Two Up To ? " Y/B/F/B Asked . " We ARE About To Turn Up So Excuse Us " Y/B/F Said. You Gave The I Don't Know What Is Going To Happen Look To Your Brother And Her Brother. You Have Been Into Y/C For Well About 4 Years.. You Guys Barely Talked But THat Was At School And You Were Usually With Your Friends And He Was With His Or A Pretty Girl Would Be Talking To Him & His Friends. So You Just Saw Him In The Halls Or At The Mall Or Something . You Walked Towards The Alcohol With Your Best Friend. You Felt People Staring At You And Her. You Finally Spoke Up " Why Are People Staring At You Y/B/F/N ? " She Looked At You And Said " Not Me They Are Looking At You In That Dress And At Your Makeup And Hair I Told You, You Are Slaying ." She Said. " Are You Sure? " I Asked . "Absolutely " She Replied . Then You And Her Had No Idea You Just Walked Past Y/C And His Friends. As You Both Grabbed A Bottle , You Grabbed Your Favorite Drink And Opened It And She Grabbed Hers But You Felt Someone Really Staring At You. As You And Your Best Friend Started Walking Your Song Came On And You Two Went To Dance And Well You Guys Were Dancing Sexy Out There. Before You Knew It The Two Of You Actually Had Everyone Dancing , You Decided You Wanted Another Drink Y/B/F , Was Still Dancing With Y/F & After You Opened Your Drink You Went To Drink You Just Kept Drinking . Then Y/C Was Talking To His Friends And T/P/G And Her Friends Could Anyone Blame Them ? The Girls Were Gourgous And Y/C He Could Do Anything And Make It Look Good And Adorable And His Friends Were Cool , You Had A Few Classes With Some Of Them. Y/C Was Sort Of Well The Bad Boy , He Was Doing Something He Wasn't Supposed To Do Just Like His Friends. But Thats Them , But Even So His Friends Were Extremely Nice To You And Y/B/F. You Took A Glance At Y/C It Was Hard For You To Look Away.