Chapter 5

Nora angrily moved towards Jungkook , but Jimin immediately came and stood in front of Jungkook

No mom, please let him go. Jungkook did what he did just for me. Please forgive him.

In the function Jungkook threw a glass of juice on alexa's friends because she was laughing at Jimin then Nora control herself but as soon as they left she was venting her anger on Jungkook .
Get out of the way, girl. Because of this boy, you have to be disrespected in front of people again and again. Is.....
Jungkook was standing behind Jimin biting her nails with fear on her face and Nora was looking at her with anger.

Nora just stop it .
Dadi wanted to stop him

Mother, I promise you that Jungkook will not do anything like this in the future. Please forgive him today.
Jimin said while making a request

There is no need to interfere in our matter, you must get out of the way. If i don't punish him today, he will do the same thing again next time.
Nora started to hold the hand of jungkook tightly which hurt him who was advancing from her side

Ah .. it ... it hurt..ts wifey . Jungkook said
Mother please leave his hand he will not do it again its my responsibility biw if ge do that u can punish me later . Jimin while trying to take her hands off from his hand .

NORA.
Grandma called loudly this time and she stopped

Don't forget that she is jungkook's wife. It is her right to interfere in any matter of jungkook . And what people are you caring about who came to our house and made fun of our son and daughter -in-law? You will punish your own son for those strangers ?

Just end it here. Jimin Take Jungkook and go inside. And you too go to your room.
Grandmother finished the conversation and said Nora went to work and Jimin also came to the room with Jungkook .

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Jimin took first aid box from the drawer and come to jungkook who was sitting on the bed while holding his hand .

Jimin was applying ointment on his hand . Ah .... Wifey .. do it slowly it hurts jungkook. Jimin look at jungkook she can't bear to look him in pain . Jungkook i will apply slowly now .... Dies it paining now ?
No wifey 😊

After applying ointment, Jimin was closing first aid box , jungkook kiss jimin cheek. ThanQ wifey 😊
jimin look at him in shock

Ju..jungkook what did u do ?

That , grandma said if someone help u then kiss their cheek and thank them .

Jimin smile at him and ruffles his hair

No wifey , don't ruin jungkook's hair . He said with a pout .

Hahaha 😂 ok baby .

After few minutes jimin spoke again

Jungkook , you did not do it right. I told you not to do any mischief.

But those people were laughing at jungkook's wife

People's laughter does nothing, jungkook

You can't see If we take people's words to heart, it will be difficult to live. We should just listen and ignore them. This is the answer to their rubbish.

Jungkook did not understand anything and said
Wifey , can i say one thing .

Yes speak jungkook jimin said softly

Jungkook didn't understand anything u said jungkook said innocently.

Jimin smile at his innocence

Jungkook , you will not either. Now sleep