Chapter 4

Good morning
Kai saw Jimin going into the kitchen and followed her inside. Jimin replied slowly and got busy again.

Jimin do you need any help.
Kai's eyes were fixed on her face , he came and stood next to her and Jimin did not like his flirty style at all.

No. Go on brother kai , I will bring breakfast in just five minutes.
She wanted to send kai out .

Alright, but don't say this brother etc. I am not old enough to become a brother, nor am I willing.
He said stroking his neck.

By the way, you don't know how sorry I am to see you such a beautiful girl marrying a madman. You have been abused a lot.

Kai: What are you doing here?
Kai's steps were moving towards her and she was wringing/rubbing her hands nervously when kai immediately backed away at Jin's voice and Jimin breath in relief .

I think didn't hear me kai. I am asking what you are doing here.
Jin asked him again, emphasizing her point

I... I thought she might need some help.

Help.. Until today you have never taken the water from yourself. You have gone to help. If you want to help, do it to your pampered sister. So that she can came in the kitchen and do some work .
Jin was harshly at answering, he went out looking at her burning holes in her .

He was not bothering you , right?

No, you wanted something.
Jimin changed the subject, she didn't want to complain on the first day

Nothing, I just came to see that if you need anything
Saying Jin started taking milk from the fridge and talking to her, Jimin got busy with work again

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Hey, wow. The food is very delicious , right nora ?
Grandmother looked at Nora while praising her food, she was sitting with a disgusted face, she probably did not expect that Jimin would be able to cook.

True Jimin . You have made very tasty food. It seems that I will have to learn a lot from you.
Jin also praised her very heartily

Even mommy can't make such good food, sister.
Yoongi also praised Jimin , Jin glared at him with fake anger

Nora. You have disgraced your daughter-in-law, so now you should open your hands and give her good deeds.
Grandma reminded Nora and said, Nora removed the gold ring from her finger and placed it in Jimin's hand.
Keep it as a reward of first day cooking
You make good food.
Nora praised her heartlessly

Grandma held out a box towards her

What is this grandma? Jimin asked .

Jungkook said that he likes the sound of bangles in his wife's hands, that's why I want these bangles to always be in your hands.

These were gold bangles in that box. Jimin remembered jungkook's talk last night

If it is said in a poetic way, the heart kisses the hand of the maker.

Kai looked at Jimin and said that Jimin noticed in what manner he was saying , maybe no one else did, but she didn't say anything.

Jimin , why are you standing, dear , come, sit down and eat breakfast.
Grandma asked her to sit down

Yes Jimin , also eat quickly then we have to go out to do some shopping for the night function

There was a small reception party today so Jin also asked her to come with her for shopping and told her to sit because she was standing looking around for someone.
What happened, Jimin , what are you thinking?
Jim asked her looking anxiously