Aloha- First Meeting and Reunion(platonic)

Requested by DianeCatzie3066 

Your friend dragged you out of your place and brought you over to a party. They didn't want to go alone, and they knew you were free so here you are.

You hung around together for a while at the beginning, chatting and enjoying each other's company. Then your friend got up and said they would be back.

They did not return. They got distracted and were now busy elsewhere. Probably found someone else to talk to. So now you were alone, glancing down at your phone while everyone else was partying or whatever.

"Hello there, stranger~," you look up from your phone to look at whoever was talking. There stood an Inkling with pink, hipster tentacles. He was smiling at you.

"Hello," you respond, giving him a small wave with your free hand.

"Why are you here on your own?"

"My friend ditched me and is probably hanging out with other people."

"Ah," you could tell from the look on his face that he was feeling sorry for you. "Why not come with me then?"

"Sure," you shrug. "I've got nothing else to do." You get up, putting your phone away.

"I'm Aloha, by the way.~" He says with a wink.

"(y/n)," you reply. He leads you away, bringing you over to other pink Inklings. It wasn't really all bad hanging out with them. Actually, it was pretty fun.

Of course, fun things had to end eventually, and soon it was time for you to go. 

"Wanna meet up again some time?" Aloha asks as he said goodbye to you.

"Sure!" You nod, giving him a smile.

---

You did not meet up with him again. Not for a good, long while anyway. You really wish you gave him your phone number or something to keep in touch.

Time had passed. You lost track of exactly how long it's been. You also kinda forgot about him.

You were eating at the Crust Bucket with your friends, and as you got up you spotted a certain familiar pink Inkling sitting at one of the tables. As you stared, you suddenly remembered. Oh yeah! That guy I met at the party!

 You waved your friends off as they left, while you went over to the table Aloha was sitting at.

"Long time no see." You greeted. Aloha turned his attention to you. His eyes light up as he recognized you. It seems that he didn't forget about you.

"Oh hey! It's you! How have you been?~"

You started catching up with the other, and apologizing over not being able to meet again sooner. At least you two were able to see each other again.

As time passed, eventually Aloha got up from the table.

"I have some battles soon, wanna come watch?" He asks as the two of you started walking together.

"Sure! But first..." You pull out your phone. "Let's make sure we can keep in touch."

"Perfect!~" He pulls his phone out as well, and you two exchange numbers.

You smile. It sure was great being able to meet him again.

And Team Pink was happy to see you again as well, once you were able to hang out with them again.

Hope this is okay. I'm sorry if it's kinda short.