I NEED U

You wake up in the morning late, its 10:42 AM already, and you wonder why your parents didn't wake you up. You roll to the left side of your bed to reach for your handy phone and unlock it with his name as your password, then realization hits you, "I forgot... why is my password that jerk's name still? That babo who break my heart is someone I should not need anymore" and you curse under your breath.

You sat up, leaning your back against the cold wall, breaking down once again. Today was a week after he broke up with you in the same park where he confessed few months ago. "I hate him to death, why does he have to make me fall hard and just dump me easily? Why does my heart want him by my side? Why do I keep on needing you when I know I'll just get hurt?"

"Yejin noona" someone called from behind and immediately engulfed you in a tight hug. And without you knowing, you cried hard while she was caressing your back, "That's right, pour it all noona"

A few minutes later, you finally composed yourself, wiping your tears off your face. Although you never want to show how weak you are to her, you weren't able to control your feelings and pour it, at least. "I'm sorry for asking you out knowing you are such a busy person, Aejeong-ah" you said, knowing she works in her parent's company during vacation.

"Nah! I'm not a busy person like everyone used to think and besides, it's been a long time since we met. I missed my noona" she smiled widely at you, the usual optimistic girl she was back when you were still in high school.

Yoo Aejeong is like the sister you never had; but you are certain that she would always be someone who you could trust and lean on more than a sister could do. She can be a mother to you at times. You grinned at her and were about to speak when your names were called from the counter, "I'll go get those"

OoooOOoooOOoooO

It was your first week as a senior high school in your new school and unlike the usual transferees, you are getting along well with your classmates especially Aejeong who sat beside you. "Noona" she called you like that because she is used to call her older brothers 'Hyung' and she adopted that address, calling older females 'Noona', instead of oppa and eonni.

"Wae?" You asked her and she showed you a pink felt paper in a heart shape. "Oh, you got an admirer. He better watch out of your two brothers though" you patted her shoulder, smiling widely.

"Anieyo... I saw this pasted on your locker" she reached out her hand towards you. "Mianhae for meddling but-" she giggled, poking your ticklish side. "Yiiieee~ but who could that be?"

Physical Education was the last period of every Wednesday's classes and today's activity was Volleyball. "7. 9. In favor of Namjoon's group!" announced by Aejeong, who is asthmatic, and was just ordered to record the scores of the game.

Yoongi, your group's leader slash Aejeong's vocal admirer, clasped his hands and cheered for your group, instructing something. "Ae!" He called out then sent a flying kiss towards her but she just rolled her eyes at him.

"Aigoo... Yoongi-ah! Stop flirting with my dongsaeng and don't steal the girl who got a crush on me" you warned, patting his back when he pouted. Well, that cutesy girl vocally told you that she had a crush on you yet she is certain she is a female, it's purely admiration towards you as her older sister. Then you looked at her direction, "Love birds"

After the game, Aejeong approached you with a towel in her hand. "Here, wipe your sweat" she smiled widely; she's truly a sweet dongsaeng. "You didn't tell me you play good in volleyball"

"Ani. That wasn't good, but I'm planning to join the tryouts this next Friday" you said while wiping your sweat off your face.

"Well, you should! Through that you'll do better for sure" she chimed, punching the air upwards. Then the bell rang, "Noona, I have to go now. Eomma is expecting me early today. See you tomorrow~!"