Making an Entrance

After dinner, the family spent a bit more time together. Xander and Sean both began to yawn and Bo took them off to bed. Jack and Eddie spent a bit more time with Maggie and Howie, before Howie's eyes began to droop. Now Maggie and Howie are entering their bedroom.

"Your family is great and your brothers are so cool." Howie says, watching Maggie cross to the bathroom. "Especially Eddie and Jack. Eddie is so confident and Jack, there aren't any omega's like him in my old pack. A top omega warrior. That's incredible."

"I bet he'd train you if you asked." Maggie says, poking her head out of the door. "He's temporarily in charge of training, while Bonnie has the baby. I'd do it myself, but everyone says I'm to much of a hard ass." She winks at him. "Make yourself comfortable Howie, this is your home now. I'm going to grab a quick shower."

   Howie just nods and crosses to the dresser. Maggie has already given him a couple of drawers and his clothes have all been put away. He grabs underwear, a t-shirt, and a pair of shorts. He walks around the room, finally taking the time to look at all the photos on the wall. He smiles at a picture of a young Maggie and Jack wrestling with a set of wolves. He moves a bit further and laughs at a photo of Bo tossing Sean into the lake, Jack tossing Maggie in right beside him. A photo of her brothers sparring catches his attention. Eddie and Jack are both in a crouch studying each other, but you can tell Jack is about to strike. Every muscle in his body is taut. Howie wishes he could be more like Jack.

"The shower is all yours if you want it." Maggie says, stepping to the dresser wearing only a towel.

"Uhm, thank you." Howie blushes and hurries past her into the bathroom.

   After a cold shower to calm him down, Howie steps back into the bedroom. Maggie is grinning at him from beneath the covers and she pats the bed beside her.

"You sure look good in your jammies." Maggie says, enjoying how the fitted t-shirt clings to his body. The baggy shorts still manage to hug his ass nicely too. Howie climbs into the bed, obviously nervous. "Can we hold each other a little? I won't pounce on our first night together."

"Okay." Howie chuckles, opening his arm as she wiggles closer. She rests her head over his heart and slides a leg over top of his. "Mm."

"Howie honey, what's wrong? Your heart is racing." Maggie asks worriedly.

"Uhm, do you always wear so little to bed?" Howie asks, feeling bare skin against his hand and leg. Maggie is wearing a camisole that bares a bit of her midriff and a pair of boy short underwear. Howie groans.

"No." Maggie says, grinning at his sigh of relief. "I usually wear much less." She giggles, a soft growl coming from her mate.

"If I was less of gentleman, you might be in trouble." Howie warns, grinning and kissing her forehead.

"Hmm, we've got the rest of our lives together. But, I'll let you know if I get tired of the gentleman." Maggie smirks, pulling him closer to her. "Get some sleep honey. Your ceremony is the day after tomorrow, but I want Papa and Dad to go over it with you. It might be different from your old pack. It won't take long, promise. Let's get some sleep." She kisses his cheek. "Good night Howie."

"Good night Maggie." Howie says, holding her a bit tighter.

                                                                        *   *   *

   Maggie wakes up still in Howie's arms and she just watches him sleep for a minute. He shifts, holding her closer and her thigh rubs against his hardened cock. She moves her leg slowly up and down and he moans, opening his eyes and biting his lip.