🦋 Arc 1 Chapter 1 - Infiltrating the Airship 🦋

Story Arc 1 - Every Little Lie Gives Me Butterflies

In a world filled with such interesting and unique people. Whether they are good, bad, or perhaps neutral there is every bright sense of hope throughout everyone as they do their best to reach their goals.

Here we check out a story revolving around two opposing factions. The Government and The Toppat Clan, with both sides serving as your typical heroic and evil teams respectively all while still having lawful senses one way or another.

It soon becomes apparent that the Exiled Incubus, named Henry Stickmin, was forced into intervening with the situation between the two factions and learned that nothing in the world is truly black and white.

After being an infamous thief for quite some time, Henry chose to stop his thieving ways for good after choosing to side with the Government.

Meeting new allies such as Charles Calvin the Holy Angel Ace Pilot, Sven Svensson the Courage-Type Hylian Double Agent, and a good amount of unique people as well!

This could never be any better! Right?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Plotline
Chapter 1 - Infiltrating the Airship

Henry has managed to steal the Tunisian Diamond from the National Museum of History.

Well more like rescue a young child and take him in as his little brother-figure to look after.

A week after the news of unexpected events emerged into the public eye, the exiled incubus believed nothing much about it.

Well that is until he gets himself kidnapped by the Government, but with the chance of helping them out with taking down a much greater foe.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author's Note

Here's the first chapter to the first story arc for the THSC Facing the Facade Collab AU, which starts at the end of the AU's version of Stealing the Diamond's Unseen Burglar Route up until the end of Infiltrating the Airship's Government Supported Private Investigator Route

As mentioned in the description for Facing the Facade, it's an alternate and somewhat serious version of the official game's Special Brovert Ops Route

Disclaimer: The Henry Stickmin Collection and most of the showcased characters belongs to PuffballsUnited. Eclipseyaoi2003 and I only own a few OCs for this particular THSC AU, since several others are from other artists/writers that are interested in The Henry Stickmin Collection.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That Tunisian Diamond looks very valuable according to what Henry saw on his broken down simsonc brand television. Well, it was more of a Shiny Diamond Eevee Plush that was said to be one of a kind!

Nevertheless it was still laying there under the value of $112m, and with the fact that he was low on cash even after sneakily escaping the prison, the brunet guy settled with stealing this great sense of value and selling it for a heap of cash.

"Hmm...", Henry smiled with loads of sparkles showing in his eyes, "It even looks so shiny up close~!"

Using the hammer and giving the glass a gentle tap before it immediately coughed into dust. Still being a bit cautious, Henry slowly picked up the Diamond Eevee Plush from the holder keeping it still.

The young thief began to tiptoe closer towards the exit, holding his brand new item in his arms. However he could've sworn that the plushie was shivering, almost if it was alive.