🦋 Arc 1 Chapter 2 - Attacking the Tower 🦋

Author's Note

I sincerely apologize for the lack of updates relating to the THSC Facade Collab AU, mainly because I was busy with school in general

Thankfully I was able to find the time, and told my dear friend Eclipseyaoi2003 the finalized draft and have her help edit just like the previous chapter for Story Arc 1

Needless to say, I truly hope you enjoy reading this my sweet friends!

Disclaimer: THSC Facade AU features characters from The Henry Stickmin Collection made by PuffballsUnited, who's also part of InnerSloth. There's also several OCs made by me and Eclipse, plus an extra two (Quinny & Dodo) who are made by the THSC Instagram Artist known as dodo_i_like_purple

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Plotline

Chapter 2 - Attacking the Tower

About 6 months had passed. Every member within the Toppat Clan's Airship Division has been arrested, thanks to all of the incriminating evidence being used against the infamous criminal group.

Henry, who has been the Government's sneaky but thoughtful private investigator for a long while now, performed a lot of amazing and successful missions. Which mainly revolves around him being sent into missions to find and arrest more of the Toppat Clan's main divisions, plus a good portion of other infamous criminal groups.

Speaking of which, this new mission doesn't have to do with the Toppat Clan. Instead the Government has to deal with the Tower Gang, which are people responsible for several kidnapping related crimes.

One of which happened recently when the Government Trainee, a humanoid Japanese Moonstone named Saki Yumeno, was captured during training a few hours prior.

General Galeforce sends down several of the high-ranked Government Officials into this particular mission, which also includes Charles and Henry. Not just to rescue Saki, but also to rescue everyone else who were also kidnapped by the Tower Gang.

(In other words, and then they were roommates-)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sometime after sealing the deal as the newly recruited Government Supported Private Investigator, Henry followed Charles downtown and into a serene village.

"Hey Charles?", the exiled incubus asked out of curiosity, "Where are we going exactly?"

The holy angel turns his gaze to the new recruit with a look of glee before answering, "The General recommended to have you stay over with me at my place. Better than hiding deep in a forest hideout right?"

Henry flushed in complete embarrassment and stammered out, "That is just a temporary hideout-"

He hated to hear that, despite the idea of him hiding in the leafy hideout was completely true.

"Well, it's a cozy hideout for a temporary usage~" Charles jokingly remarked, keeping his tone light and cheerful.

"You honestly make light about most things Charles.", the brunette stated, "Must be like an angel thing I assume?"

The holy angel decided not to answer the question, but his eyes darkened in color while still showing a bright bubbly expression. Which caused the whole conversation to grow silent.

"I'm sorry, Charles...", Henry muttered, realizing that he might have accidentally stepped out of line with his remark, "I'm very sorry if I offended you with that joke. If there's anything bothering you, you can just be-"