Chapter 2

After Stealing the Golden tiger claw. Akaia was under the cherry blossom tree meditation alone, well not entirely alone her Mystical tiger was there laying on the root of the tree relaxing a bit. While Akaia was sitting on the ground in her meditation position with her eyes close. 

But then Her Mystical tiger perk its head up and started to let out a growl and sense another presence here not before hopping down from the tree root and curling around Akaia who slowly opens her eyes and got up from her meditation position and p...

But then Her Mystical tiger perk its head up and started to let out a growl and sense another presence here not before hopping down from the tree root and curling around Akaia who slowly opens her eyes and got up from her meditation position and placed her hand on her tiger head.

"Akaia: What's wrong girl"

Then she look up and saw a black panther standing there looking at them while she walk over towards the panther kneel down and slowly pet its head and can hearing the panther purring and nuzzling her hand gently.

"Akaia: Well hello fella! where did you come from? "

Until she hear a voice out of nowhere.

"???: So this is where you went"

She shot her head up and saw the person in front of her is non-other than Chase Young, Who is smirking at her and with his arms crossed.

Akaia stands up and looks at him and gives him a smirk as well

" Akaia: who are you?

"Chase Young: I'm Chase Young and who you might be my dear"

"Akaia: I'm Princess Akaia Daughter of Shendu and Lady Laia"

So they started to circle each other like two Predators, not before stopping at their track and looking at each other face to face smirking at each other not before they started to fight each other using their martial arts skills.

"Chase: Hmm! You're good"

"Akaia: Your not bad as yourself"

But then they stop catching their breath before looking at each other and laughing a bit. Before standing up straight look at the sunset.

"Akaia: You know Chase Young... You impress me and your skill"

"Chase Young: I see... Maybe we can spare another time Princess"

"Akaia: I would like that"

So they started to go their own separate ways heading Back home, Akaia was thinking about when she first encounters Chase Young but she also thinks that he is handsome as well but she shakes her head and started to blush appear on her face then headed home until her mother will be sent her out to find another Shan gon wu.

"Akaia: Mother, Father there something I wanna tell you guys about something!''

"Lady Laia: What is it, my dear"

"Akaia: I meet Chase Young today! while I was meditation at the cherry blossom "

Her parents look at each other and then look back at their daughter.

"Shendu: I see!''

"Lady Laia: Chase Young is a powerful Heylin Warrior... You must be careful around him, my dear"

Akaia nodded then head to her chamber for a good night's rest until tomorrow and might bring her Saphire dragon with her this time tomorrow to hunt down the shan gon wu.

"Akaia: Don't worry my pet soon we will get the reversing mirror someday"

Her dragon let out a purr before going back to sleep in its small form while Akaia was getting ready for bed as well not before blowing out the candle and slowly crawling into her bed and started to close the curtains that attach to her bed and heading to sleep for the big day.