Chapter One

I slung my bag over my shoulder, biting an apple as I made my way out of my house.

Today was my first day at my new school, in a new town, in a new country, in a new continent. I moved from Brighton, England to Melbourne, Australia to be closer to my Dad as he was out working here once my parents got divorced, and my step-dad and mother decided to broaden their 'business' for a while and let me chosen where to go for their adventure, and Australia seemed like the place.

Though, I would actually only be at school for a week since it was the summer holidays for them in It would take me 15-20 minutes to walk to school according to the map on my iPhone, but I left 30 minutes early, so I could stop at the shop to buy a drink or something. I placed my ear buds into my ears and hit the play button on my iPod drowning out the world as I followed the planned out route on my iPhone to Penola Catholic School. Fun.

I managed to manoeuvre my way through the school to find my locker. I turned the dial, slamming the ancient metal compartment to open, allowing me the shove inside, the pointless crap I had brought along with me for this 'great' first day.

"Girl." I heard someone say, as they poked me, hard on my back. I turned to see him, smirking, with his arms crossed like he owned the place.

Though, less than 24 hours ago I had just saw this prickly almost caring side. That was surly a mistake.

I nodded. "Girl. How original? Never really noticed I was one?" I replied sarcastically.

"I know right? Not that you have a vagina and all?" He smirked in reply. OK. That's was a good one.

I chuckled in response, before introducing myself. "Summer." I smiled realising my hand to shake his which he accepted. I'm not quite sure why, but I felt comfortable with him. It probably might of been due to the sexual reference in the joke we just had, but it was nice. It was friendly.

"Beau." He grinned, linking his arm with mine, as he snatched my schedule from my hand and practically dragged me outside an empty classroom, which I later figured to be my form room.

We stood against the door frame, not entering the room just yet. "I guess your my personal tour guide for the day?" "Why not for the month?" He pleaded, causing me to chuckle.

Beau was great. Friendly. He was probably one of the most carefree person I've ever meet.

The rest of the moring consisted of me navigating my way through Penola Catholic School, and re-introducing myself in ever lesson, though, Beau wasn't in my classes since he was above me, so I pretty much began re-explaining my 'basic' life story to everyone. I began making my way to the dining hall, since it was finally lunch and i was starving. Growing child here.

"Summer." I turned to reveal Beau sitting on a table, guesting me over. I brushed past people making my way towards him, and a male friend he was sitting with.

I smiled making my way towards them. "'Ello!"

"Summer, Skip. Skip, this is Summer." Beau introduced, I smiled a brief hello, before planting my bottom onto the seat.

"So," I began, dunking my oreo's into the almond milk - I don't drink cow milk. Long story. But it's basically not good for humans in my opinion.

"It's takes 4 second for a silence to become awkward. It's been 7." I stated bluntly, smiling to them as I shoved another oreo into my mouth.

"Hey Summer! You know karma right?"

"Um, yes?" I nodded unsure where this conversation was going.

"Karama is like 69. You get what you give!" he exclaimed, causing Skip and I to burst out laughing.

"Why must you be so dirty?" I cried in between laughs. "Cause I'm amazing!" He exclaimed.

I laughed. "You know, when life gets tough, just remember... you were the strongest sperm!"

"We shall be great friend you know?"

"Oh. Oh really?" I replied, eyebrow raised and all.

"Yes. We shall." He smiled.

And that's how Beau, Skip and I became friend, over the mutual bond of sex related jokes. Why must we both be so dirty minded, I will never know?