Chapter Four

I woke up, feeling the freakishly cold air against my body, not to mention the fact I was in an unfamiliar room, in an empty bed. Naked. Yeah. Partying has that effect.

I quickly stood out of the bed, fortunately the room was empty so who ever I hooked up with left, and I now had the task of finding my clothes. I spotted my dress thrown on the floor, and my bra and underwear on an lamp? How clique? Quickly I popped it back on, along with grabbing my other belonging I began the awkward walk of shame.

"Hey? Where you going?" I heard someone call. I turned to see Beau, smirking topless in his boxers.

"Away from here." I replied, pulling my hair into a high ponytail, Beau watching me as I did so. "You coming?" I asked.

"Yeah. One sec!" He replied, quickly running back into the bathroom he was in to return with his jeans on, along with a v-neck hiding his sex god body.

And quickly, I found myself walking barefoot alongside Beau as he held my heels.

"So? Where do you live?" He asked.

"On Primrose Crescent, just a few minutes away." I replied uninterested in the small talk we were having.

"Cool." He replied grinning. "I live on the street just off it by the park!"

"I know that one. I went through there for a run this morning." I replied, remember my morning run. 6am feeling the morning breeze on my skin was soo refreshing.

"Sweet. Well... Seeing as it will take us at least 20 mins for me to walk you home why not play 20 questions?" he asked.

I smiled. "Who said you were walking me home?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Me. Just be chivalrous. By the way that's one of your question gone." He smirked. "My turn. What animal would you like to be reincarnated into?"

I silently though, my finger tapping my thigh inpatients as I tried to think. "Um... a bird, maybe an owl. The freedom to fly anywhere seems nice. You?" I questioned in replied.

"A fly?" He replied.

"A fly? Why?" I questioned laughing at his animal.

"So I can be a FLY ON THE WALL!" He shrieked mimicking Miley Cyrus song, resulting in me bursting out laughing. "Next question. Where do you see yourself in a years time?"

I smiled, looking down. "I. I can't really answer that. But I hope I would of completed my bucketlist!"

Beau turned to me in excitement. "You have a bucketlist!" I nodded, laughing at how interested he was. "What's on it?"

"I don't have it on me, but I can show you another time." I replied.

"Tell me." he begged.

Raising an eyebrow, I questioned him. "Tell you what?"

"Well, you 'ought to know a few things on it? Tell me some?" He smiled.

"Sun's one of them. I want to watch it rise in a place. A peaceful place where time just stops, where nothing important. You just see the sun rise and life suddenly begins. The sun just brings life? I don't know?" I gazed in my reminiscing state.

"It's like seeing the sun rise fixes everything?" He replied, his eye fixated upwards.

"Yeah. But it doesn't." I muttered in reply, kicking a rock across the pavement.

"Anyway. I ought to meet you sometime soon! We got to do that presentation for school." He replied back, lightening the mood.

"Oh. Yeah." I replied, my fingers tracing the back of my hand in circles uninterested.

"How does tomorrow sound to you?" He questioned turning his head towards me.

"Pretty good." I smiled, my eye squinting at the sun's morning rays, reaching my house.

"I guess this is bye?" He replied.

"I'll see you tomorrow then?" I smiled.

"Yeah." He grinned.