┊𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ⋆.࿔

╔═.✾. ════════╗

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

❝ 𝐣 𝐚 𝐧 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐲 ❞

❝ 𝐣 𝐚 𝐧 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐲 ❞

╚════════.✾. ═╝

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬

yk in the process of making this not once did i stop to think that i may have tarnished heizous rep in my books because of lust

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: unedited

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 345

𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 02.03.23

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: none

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠..

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

 she leapt across the crystal clear ice, skates skidding against it as she landed with a pirouette.

the crowd reveled in the effortless elegance she displayed on the icy platform, her graceful precision slicing through the quiet silence of the rink.

it was almost inhuman, how she performed such complex movements with a gentle smile on her face.

as the music and lights faded out, she performed one final spin in the middle of the ice before kneeling down to a bowing position.

the crowd instantly began applauding. one person stood up, and then another, and then some more until eventually the entire crowd was giving her a standing ovation. the stadium was filled with adoration.

adoration, for her.

flashes of cameras could be seen every few seconds, capturing her final stance.

she stood up straight once more as the lights came back on, nervously glancing at the judges table.

one of the judges cleared their throats and the crowd fell silent, awaiting the judgement of the various participants.

"the scoring will begin now," they said. "will all the participants please step onto the ice?"

one by one, three other participants arrived in the middle.

another judge took the microphone.

"alright, after some careful consideration, the winner of this year's new york adolescent trophy is.."

there was a pin drop silence as everyone waited for the judge to continue.

"y/n l/n!"

she instantly crouched down, hands covering her agape lips.

this was it.

this was the first figure skating competition she had ever won.

and this,

was the start of it all.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘