3

a few days passed in my relationship with seungmin and like i said, it's a secret so no one knows.

it's kinda hard to hold onto this secret and not let it slip out.

it's not like he doesn't give me attention, he does small things like he walks me home and holds my hand as we talk about random things that come to mind.

its just i miss his touch at school. and seeing him flirt with people-to not make it suspicious that we're together-is really hard for me to see.

we're at lunch now and seungmin's starting to flirt with nayeon.

this time, it was more flirty than usual and a massive wave of jealousy came onto me.

that's what it is, jealousy.

the jealousy overtook me and i laid my hand on his thigh, holding it tight, reminding him that he's mine and i'm his.

i watched him slightly smirk then he put his hand on mine and squeezed it.

i became more relaxed as he reassured me with his hand. but eventually i grew flustered and let go of his thigh.

when i pulled my hand away seungmin quickly grabbed it back, yearning for my touch.

i smiled and slightly giggled when i looked up to see everyones stare on me.

"what?" was all i could ask, because really, what?

bangchan laughed, "oh we were just confused why you randomly giggled."

"oh i just thought about something," actually, someone.

everyone laughed and went back to their own conversations.

bangchan was talking to changbin about random stuff as changbin zoned out but pretended he was listening.

hyunjin was talking to felix about art and felix stared at him with loving eyes.

han was resting his head on lee knows shoulder and from what it looks like from here, they were holding hands under the table.

seungmin turned and smiled at me, mouthing "you're weird." i smiled and mouthed back "be quiet" he laughed and turned his head, squeezing my hand harder.

at the end of the day i walked out of school and found seungmin waiting for me, like always.

i went up to him and asked "you ready?" and he nodded in response.

we waited till the school was a distance away before intertwining our fingers.

"what was that little stunt you pulled earlier?" seungmin said with a chuckle.

"..nothing" i said quietly but seungmin could tell i was upset.

he stopped and turned his body to face mine. "are you okay, jeongin?"

"yeah.. i just, get jealous easily" i replied slowly, not looking in his eyes.

seungmin lifted my face with the tip of his finger so i was making eye contact with him.

"i only want you, baby, i promise." my heart fluttered at him calling me baby.

he pulled me in for a hug and rubbed my back. when he pulled apart the hug he pressed our foreheads together so there was just inches in between us. the tension was real.

seungmin smiled and kissed me passionately, putting one hand on my cheek and the other on my waist. it was our first kiss and i think my heart was about to burst.