Prologue

(Just so you know every photo is not mine. All rights go to whoever made them.)

Prologue

Frill

Frill was a navy blue-purple Seawing prince, he was son of Fathom and Indigo (who were both dead now), and he was an animus. Frill had gone his whole life with rules and restrictions and dragons telling him to never use his magic and blah blah blah. He. Was. SICK OF IT. So today, Frill was going to prove himself. He was gonna create a whole dragon tribe. Plus he was gonna be the king of that tribe and he would live in an elaborate castle and everybody would know his name, and soon, he would rule the entire world. It was late at night, with stars shimmering above, and off he was designing his spectacular tribe. So far he had this:

1, Their colors must be my favorite colors, blue, white, green, orange, and yellow

2, They must have camouflage

3, Must adore me

4, They will have four wings

5, Extremely good swimmers, can breath underwater

6, They are super strong, and they have scales of diamonds

7,They have fire and frostbreath, plus they have fangs that shoot venom, like the Rainwings

8, They can read minds and see the future, like the Nightwings

9, They all have a unique personality

10, All of their names are completely different but still cool, for instance one would be Thunderclap, while the other would be Stingray, but all of them have something similar to thunder/lightning/stinging
11,They can secretly control storms/thunder/lightning.

12, They are called Thunderwings

13, Super intelligent

14, They get their special powers (Mind reading, prophet, storm controlling, and camouflage) from storms, example: if they are born during a storm, they will get powers, and the worse the storm is, the more powers they have and the stronger those powers are.

And that was all he had. He thought that he was ready to create them, his eyes scanning over what he had written. Suddenly, Frill scratched out the part that said that they would adore him in emerald green ink. He wanted them to be somewhat like other tribes, just with a lot of power, like the Nightwings. Besides, Frill would just be the best king possible, so they would already adore him anyways. He took a deep breath, "I enchant a whole dragon tribe, exactly the way they are described in this scroll, and in my mind, to appear on the Claws of The Clouds Mountains, along with the kingdom and castle that I'm imagining, with me as king." Nothing happened, no glow, no sort of, 'ok!' in his head, just silence. But he was sure of it. Frill was positively sure that it had worked. "Enchant this necklace to teleport the wearer to wherever they want, whenever they want." He said, holding up the sapphire necklace he had gotten last birthday. He wound the necklace on, and whispered, "take me to Thunder City." The teleportation was so quick it made Frill feel nauseous for a second. A whole confused glittering tribe lay before him, though they looked much more muddled than Frill would have liked. King Frill, he corrected himself. He looked around the city, it was gorgeous. Fountains spilled from each of the sumptuous houses with a little moat and bridge around each. There was a statue of King Frill in the center of the city, perched majestically on a rock ledge, with eyes of emeralds, and water spurting out of his mouth into the little gold water collector below, that encircled it like a winding snake. But the greatest masterpiece of all, was the castle. It was perfect, in fact, it was too perfect for dragon words to describe. A miniature statue of Frill sat on top of the elaborate design, but this time the fountain water spurted up from all around the little replica. The castle was made mostly of gold and marble, but there were bits of sapphire and emerald here and there too. The walkway to the giant main doors, for instance, was all emerald with a design of little sapphire fish scattered about. Frill walked inside the exquisite palace, and nearly gasped at the gold laced interior. The floor was made of blue, green, and purple stained glass with water below and colorful fish swooping around. A massive marble chandelier hung from the glittering gold rooftop, making everything around it ten times brighter. Frill found himself pacing across a ruby red carpet that seemed to be made of Silkwing silk. The carpet ran in a straight line towards a luxurious throne made of mostly marble. Frill strolled up the steps and sat on the throne. He hadn't even realized he was cold until the throne's magical warmth swept through him. I forgot I imagined the throne so flawless. It'll keep me at the perfect temperature whenever I'm on it, His mind listed, give me new ideas and solutions for any problems I have, and make me look and sound charming and funny to other dragons. A glistening sapphire crown lay on a red cushion, which lay on a marble pedestal, with tiny golden spheres on each corner. Placing the bejeweled, yet lightweight crown on his head, Frill strided over to a balcony, on the far left side of the throne room. The sunrise enveloped him as he stepped out onto the frighteningly beautiful balcony. Below him, each and every one of his perfect dragons of his perfect tribe lay before him. "Greetings everybody!" he boomed. "I am your king, you are my tribe!" Frill explained everything to his tribe and soon, they all roared back "Harah!" And bowed down. Frill enjoyed watching all these dragons fawn over him. Soon though, he would take over both continents, and rule the entire world. But for now, Frill sighed in satisfaction laying on his throne lazily, this is my kingdom, my tribe, and my throne.

This is my world now.