Chapter One

☓☓☙☓☓☓☓☓☙☓☓☓☓☓☙☓☓☓☓☓☙☓☓☓☓☓☙☓☓☓☓☓☙☓☓☓☓☓☙☓☓☓☓☓☙☓☓☓☓☓☙☓☓

??? POV-

She screamed in pain. I was worried about my wife, she was currently giving birth to my son. I could tell that she was in agonizing pain by the look on her face and her screams. After a long 32 hours, my baby boy was born. He was adorable. He was tiny and I'm not saying this because I'm a big man myself but because he was smaller than he should be. The doctors told me my wife could go home in about 3-5 days but my son would have to stay for about 7-9 days.

"c?" a beautiful voice said to me. "Yes, my dear" I replied as I went to my wife's side. "Where's Izuku?" my wife said worriedly. "The doctors are running some tests currently, love," I told her to stop her from worrying about our newborn son. "Something's wrong with him isn't there?" She said as she started into my soul with lifeless eyes. " Y-Yes my love, I'm afraid he was born a bit too small for safety so they are making sure it won't cause issues" I replied not daring to make eye contact with her.

After a few minutes of silence and me not daring to look into my wife's eyes, the doctor knocked on the door. "Come in" my wife replied to the knocking, still staring at me. "Good day Mr.and Mrs. Midoriya. I've come to discuss our worries about your son". "Good day to you too Dr. Kyudai Garaki" I responded.

Inko's POV-

So is there anything wrong with my son Dr. Kyudai Garaki? I asked my doctor. "Well, Mrs.Midoriya it appears your son has a small case of Intrauterine growth restriction. In other words, he didn't grow at the rate we expected but he should be just fine." He replied to me. " So why are you keeping my son here longer than I am?" I asked him slightly confused. "We are keeping your son here longer to ensure he's healthy and there won't be any issues." He responded calmly. " ah, I understand." I told my doctor. " And don't worry about Izuku he will be fine under the right supervision." Thank you, sir" My husband told the doctor. "No need to thank me, it's my job" he replied.

☓☓☙☓☓☓☓☓☙☓☓☓☓☓☙☓☓☓☓☓☙☓☓☓☓☓☙☓☓☓☓☓☙☓☓☓☓☓☙☓☓☓☓☓☙☓☓☓☓☓☙☓☓

377 words