Chapter 2

Inko's POV-

"Something was off about that doctor. I knew something was wrong. I knew he wasn't telling me something." I thought to myself. After a few minutes, I heard the door open and saw the nurse. She was holding a little blue blanket. "Sorry that took so long, but here is your son," She told us.

She handed my son to me and the moment I saw him I felt like the happiest woman in the world. He had my green hair and Hiashi's soft, fluffy, hair. And had freckles all over his face. As soon as I looked at his adorable face I fell in love with him(In a motherly way).

Hiashi's POV-

I looked over at my wife and she looked so happy. I could tell she was still tired so I went over to her and said "You should get some rest, I'll look after Izuku". She looked hesitant to let go of Izuku but she ended up giving in and handed him to me. I watched as my wife fell asleep and then I heard a giggle. I looked at the bundle of joy in my arms and true to my thoughts Izuku was the one giggling. He was looking up at me with his toothless smile, eyes wide open. He had Inko's beautiful green eyes. At that current moment, I knew he was going to be a handful, but with the help of my wife, I knew we could do it.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both parents were happy they could spend their entire lives with Izuku and neither of them knew

that fate had other plans. 

☓☓☙☓☓☓☓☓☙☓☓☓☓☓☙☓☓☓☓☓☙☓☓☓☓☓☙☓☓☓☓☓☙☓☓☓☓☓☙☓☓☓☓☓☙☓☓☓☓☓☙☓☓

Sorry for this being so short I couldn't think of any thing else to add

280 words