four: new bombshells

________

________

The lights turned on causing most of the islanders to wake up instantly and grab their glasses to protect their eyes from the bright light. Eleanora groaned when the lights turned on.

She unknowingly pushed her head into Ron's neck as her hair covered her face to let her sleep for a few more minutes. Ron chuckled and moved her hair out of her face, trying to get her to wake up. Eleanora frowned deeply and moved her head but eventually gave up with trying to sleep. She pushed herself up against the bedhead beside Ron with her eyes closed as she leaned her head on Ron's shoulder.

"Morning." Ron spoke with a cheeky grin as Eleanora glared at him through my glasses. "Not a morning person I suppose."

"Yes, I'm tired." Eleanora said with a small pout, unintentionally.

"Why don't you get ready, and I'll get you a drink." Ron suggested.

"As long as you don't poison me." Eleanora teased as she become more talkative.

"Nora, hurry up. We are going for a girls chat." Olivia demanded as she grabbed my hand and dragged me out of bed and into the terrace.

"Wow, you are so strong. What do you eat?" Eleanora grumbled as she was being pulled from the comfort of her bed. The boys chuckled at her words before they decided to get on with their day.

________

The girls had a chat before heading downstairs where basically Tanya told them that her and Shaq had shared a little snog in bed. After that conversation, Eleanora went downstairs and sat on the daybeds with Ron.

"You look beautiful today." Ron complimented as Eleanora give him a genuine smile.

"Aw thank you." Eleanora responded as she stares into his eyes. "You've got nice eyes you know."

"So do you." Ron replied. "In the light, they look light brown, and it just stands out you know."

"Aw I didn't even know that." Eleanora laughed.

"I've got two different coloured eyes. It's not a sob story so don't give me sympathy but I'm actually blind in one eye."

"From like when you were born?"

"No, from football. So, it was a football accident. I went to hit to ball with my head and he come with his foot, and it knocked me out. So, it detached my retina. Erm so I've had loads of operations as a kid. And, after however many, like five, six, they said you're not get any sight back." Ron pointed out as he told the story.

'You got a good colour out of it then." Eleanora spoke, hoping to make him feel more comfortable without giving him any pity or sympathy.

"Yeah, definitely. It's unique I'll give you that." Ron laughed.