221-230

─── ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ───

CHAPTER 221

PUNISH COPY (10)

The night outside the window was full.

It was late at night, and the strange thing was that there was a huge forest outside. Not only was there no lighting setting around, but the sound of the director group guarding the shooting process in the castle in front of the camera, and there was not even the slightest call of birds and insects in the forest. , On the contrary, the silence is incredible.

A little farther away, you can hear curses coming from below from the gap in the middle of the stairs.

In the meantime, it was mixed with the screams of the fat house, the assistant's mechanical and weird chuckles, and the heavy objects suddenly fell to the ground, the glass suddenly shattered, and the blast of cold wind passed through the corridor, like a ghost roar.

The white-haired young man's wrist was held tightly by the man.

The hand with the characteristic roughness of the fabric slowly rubbed the bulge of the joint of his wrist, and the other hand squeezed into the gap between the latter's fingers, and clasped his ten fingers from behind.

The puppet silk complied with the master's wishes and firmly sealed the way for people to escape.

"I'm not waiting for the Lord Magician to help me with courtesy."

The man prolonged the ending, grasping the hand of the white-haired young man, letting him know his current soaring enthusiasm for a moment without a beak.

The magician's hands are undoubtedly beautiful to the utmost. They are distinct and slender. They are full of visual contrast when they are placed on black suits and pants, making them look like a piece of fine white jade.

More and more excited, visible to the naked eye.

While in the Las Vegas casino, others are looking down at their chips. The devil crossed his hands, crossed the remote gaming table, and fell on the magician who was holding a cigarette and vomiting, trying to disguise himself, but secretly changing cards and making small moves.

The original no.1 can easily see this, and has a murderous intent on this magician who has badly done his good deeds over and over again.

But why didn't he speak out to expose it?

Maybe it was because that scene was so beautiful, or maybe he felt that after the thriller trainee competition was held, it was not as interesting as he thought. All in all, in the following time, the demon discovered that no one could be more interesting than him.

The human malice in the world can bring very little freshness. There is only one person, and the devil will never guess what surprises he will bring to him next. I don't know when it has deteriorated, and the lingering killing intent has turned into a deep desire/hope. Even the iron law of "one must die" at the end of the two has turned a corner, leading to an unknown place.

Zong Jiu raised his eyebrows and sneered: "You rushed to get in there. I could solve it by myself. Why is it necessary to have a courteous relationship with you?"

When in the bathroom, the devil is purely a disservice.

Zong Jiu now accepts his fate to lift the curse, but anyway, even if he does with the devil, he will never be able to follow Fang's wishes and be the first to subdue the curse.

The familiar heat rushed up again along the cold fingertips of the other party.

This anxious and scorching rising feeling spread to the face, as if two people can exchange heat when they breathe while facing each other.