Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 21: Meeting the Parents

Crystal and I got back into her car as I put my backpack onto my lap. Crystal seemed to now have understood that I was, in fact, angry about her blatantly going against my orders. Still, I wouldn't let that ruin the day, and I calmed myself down. I turned to her, and I said, "I will punish you later; we both understand that." I began, "No, you wished for it, For now, though you may only contemplate what that punishment will be." I told Crystal, "Now, I quite enjoyed the gym here, to be honest, and I don't want my mood ruined by your antics in the sauna," My words were cut off by her stomach grumbling as mine soon follow, raising its discontent, "Let us find something to eat for lunch?" I said, turning to her.

Crystal turned to me with a smile and turned the car on. "Dining in? or Take out?" She asked happily that I clearly didn't take what she did to heart.

I turned to her with a steady smile, "I think we should go to a mall or something." I said slowly, "Although I hate to ask this of you, I would like to spend some more of your money, and we can start with lunch there." I said.

Crystal smiled, "Am I your sugar momma now?" She asked as she started to pull out of the mall. "Sorry that was inappropriate," Crystal quickly said. My frown remained, "I know you don't like using my money and are working towards paying me back. I have no problem, Babe; I know that you have some things you want for both that sissy and skank your keeping." She finished.

I gave Crystal the side-eye but turned, "Yes, I do," I replied slowly, "In fact, I think I might need to bring that Skank over to help with your punishment tonight." I added. It was Crystal's turn to side-eye me before putting her attention back on the road. "I think you will not enjoy your punishment at all, my little Minx. Still, though, I do believe that I think we can also make this a Date to get to know each other better. Although you have annoyed me today, that doesn't change my mind on how much I think we suit each other." I commented.

Crystal smiled again as I confirmed my attraction to her. The silence that overcame the car was much less awkward than it was exiting the gym. The Mall wasn't far from the Gym, though, and we parked a bit of way from the main doors with the parking lot being quite full. We exited the car, and I grabbed my wallet out of my backpack before leaving it in the car. I joined Crystal quickly, my arm wrapping around her shoulders as hers wrapped around my waist.

Together we went inside and quickly made our way to the food court with a dozen unhealthy options available to us. We joined a line for some burgers and fries from a fast food place when I decided to say something. "You know," I began earning Crystal's attention, "I think we might have both been stupid coming here," I said.

Crystal looked up at me and raised an eyebrow, "What makes you say that?" She asked.

"We passed the same fast food place we are now in line for now. It had no cars in the drive-through, and here we are." I finished with a sardonic smile.

Crystal chuckled, "I can see what you mean," She replied as we took a step forward in line, "That is remarkably dumb of us. But at least we get to eat together at a table now," Crystal mentioned the silver lining, and I nodded.

"That is correct and a good thing all things considered," I replied, and the conversation started to flow. Crystal started to talk to me about which animes she wanted to get me to watch. Dragon ball was good, but there were other masterpieces that I needed to watch to become truly able to say which way I fell on, like it or not.

I had to agree, as Dragon ball was good, I was also pretty distracted during it. I smiled at that thought, and we finally made it to the front of the line and ordered. Soon the food was given to us on a tray, and we made our way to a table. Our conversation continued to flow as I talked about the various sports that I was now thinking of getting into.