10

Ben's P.O.V

I grabbed Talluhlah's hand and I told her "that's it tal I'm going to the cops. It's just to the point where we are both paranoid of someone shooting us in the head. When we got in the car. I drove straight to the police station. "Slow down Ben"! She yelped right in my ear. All of the sudden a car came out if nowhere and CRASH!!.

Agghhhh..... Hello? I managed to whisper through my pain. I opened my eyes. I was in the hospital and a nurse stood in front of me. Mr. Shale? She asked me. Yes. As soon as I noticed that Talluhlah wasn't in the room. I started to have a mini heart attack. I got out of the bed and ran down the hallway, doctors and nurses chased me I was far ahead of them then all of the sudden my knees grew weak and I collapsed. All I remember is being lifted on to a stretcher

Talluhlah's P.O.V

I woke up in a x-ray room. I heard chatter across the room I went to go look but I couldn't move my neck. I tried to sit myself up, but halfway up I screamed in pain. A doctor turned around and lay me back down. "Stay still Ms. I shook my head in agreement

I lay their for about two more hours until the doctors finally come over to me. " ms. Leah" the doctor said flipping papers on his clipboard. A nurse helped me sit up. " you have a broken leg, fractured hip and two broken ribs he said. I asked when I could be released. " approximately 3 weeks. Sorry but we really need to keep an eye on you". He apologized.

After I got my leg brace and got dressed into my sweatpants and a hot pink hoodie. I crutched into my private hospital room. Where a few detectives met up with me in my room. Hello. "London P.D." Said a detective. "We are here to talk to you about your mother and your aunts murder. "Ok". I said in the most friendly and calm voice possible. Even though I was freaking out on the inside. Aw seeing the questions weren't that hard. Until they asked about the night of the murder.

After they left. Marley and her mom came in to see me. "Talluhlah"! She exclaimed. " are you alright. Yes. Tara I'm feeling better now your here. I mumbled. Tara walked over to me and hugged me. " you'll be staying with my mom. Marley explained.

Wait where is Ben? I asked. Nobody knows. But.... Mom can you please leave. Barley explained to me what happened . "He's engaged"! I started to freak out. Yes to "Georgia Simons". Marley calmly explained to me. Oh my god. I'm a terrible person, how could I do this. Ughhhhhh.

I've been in the hospital for two weeks now. I can't stop thinking about Ben how could he do this to me. He basically y just left me in the hospital all alone.

OH MY GOD! I'm on the popular page thank you so much my readers keep voting I really want to get 150 votes by Easter.

Love,

Brooke