GENESIS • Danganronpa: Erasing Dreams

GENESIS
/ ˈjenəsəs /
• the origin or mode of formation of something.
> "Root, Beginning."

new danganronpa: erasing dreams

• SIGN UP, DEAR FANS!  〉16:37 PM

• SIGN UP, DEAR FANS!  16:37 PM

The streets were crowded, business people and students flooding the streets to get to their destinations. However, everyone knew what was going on—how the so-called survivors of the infamous Danganronpa game have declared some serious charges against the company. It didn't stop anyone from spending their money to get a spot in the fabricated game, though. Not when it was the currently raging sensation of the world.

Despite all the hot news spreading like wild fire, it didn't stop the several advertisements for the games. There's still posters and different streaming channels promoting the game. It seemed like everywhere you go, there's at least an object with the mascot, Monokuma, printed on it somewhere. And sometimes, there's a poster advocating for those who have been tortured by the game mentally, and psychologically.

Too bad terms and conditions exist, it doesn't seem like they're gonna win a case this big with documentation like that.

"Come and join the fun in this new reality!" A young lady exclaimed, waving a colorful paper in the air. "A new experience within virtual reality, come and join! A limited edition experience!~" She sang. Then, a student came by her, distracted by her phone, which caught the lady's attention. "Ma'am! Are you interested in video games?? If you are, just for a bit of money, you can enter this VR game!"

The unbothered student gazed up her phone, taking a good look of the cheerful lady. She was wearing a white t-shirt with the words "TEAM DANGANRONPA" printed in black text on the shirt. It even had Hope's Peak Academy's symbol on the back too. ".. no thanks. Isn't that game problematic, or something? I'm not trying to get killed for fun, miss." The girl deadpanned.

The lady frowned, shoving the paper close to the students face. "But this game is completely fake! No need to worry at all, plus, if you want to exit the game, we can let you go, and give you a full refund!" She informed with excitement. "Besides! I can tell your a fan, you can't hide that Chiaki phone charm from me."

An exasperated sigh left the young student's lips. "Fine, fine.. I'll think about it." She conceded, stuffing her phone into her school bag as the lady clapped her hands happily. "Great! Now, if you could give me your full name, and a number or email to reach you, that would be appreciated." The lady said, putting the papers neatly underneath a sign-up sheet on a clipboard.

"Alright, um.. my name is Enomoto Haruna." Haruna mumbled hesitantly. "I can um, write my number for you..?" She trailed off, tilting her head slightly in confused. The lady blinked, but laughed sheepishly as she handed her the clipboard and a pen that was in her pocket. "Oh, well, Haruna, it was great meeting you."