Kenshi Hyuga.

He stood atop the fifteen floored building, looking down at the cold night streets of New York. The bustling streets and busy people walking cluelessly about what's about to happen.

He sighed, looking up, the beautiful night sky, glittered with twinkling stars and the beautiful quarter moon.

'I guess this is the end for me, huh. Never thought I would ever be in this situation'

He put his right foot ahead of him, shifting his weight as he fell down from the roof.

'Well it doesn't matter thinking anymore, I am already d-'

His last thought was incomplete due to the impact he made on the floor, red blood spoiled everywhere as the matter from his head seeped out of his skull.

"SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE." Was the last thing he head before everything went black.

Meanwhile in God's domain.

"Such pity, this young man had the potential to change his world." The god said as he held his cup of red french wine, Taking a sip from the brew in a wine glass. His assistant by his side nodded.

"Yes, Great one." She agreed to the gods opinion. The god put the wine glass in the tray held by his beautiful assistant. He snapped a finger, making a blue orb of flowing energy appear out of thin air.

"This soul shall receive my Ultimate gift, the gift of reincarnation." The god said as the assistant nodded before speaking herself.

"But, your greatness. You can only use that ability once every millennia." The assistant interjected at the gods wish.

"Don't worry, Suinjinkashio, I believe I am making good use of my power, but I will not let it be wasted to simply Reincarnate him, I will reincarnate him in a powerful group of people with an endless potential at his disposal and the mind of a true genius." The god said to the Beautiful woman, now named Suinjinkashio.

"As you wish your highness." The assistant said as the god Snapped again and the blue orb, mostlikely a soul left the plane of god.

Mortal world- Hyuga manor.

"Keep pushing, Mikami. I can almost see it's head." The midwife, of around fourty, having brown and greying hair said, she had white puipiled eyes.

The woman in the bed, currently screaming in pain from the strain child birth had. She had black flowy hair and white eyes similar to the midwife, she nodded.

A few minutes later, a boy was born. He had black hair, similar to the shade of his mother, pale sickly skin—a trait found in newborn Hyuga— and white puipiled eyes.

"Waahh." The small child cried upon being held by midwife. The midwife gave the child to his mother, the child calmed immediately in her hands.

"It's a boy." The midwife announced as the mother of the newly born child had tears of happiness in her eyes.

"Your name Shall be Kenshi, Hyuga Kenshi."