Chapter 1 - Ready to go!

(Fanart by @shia_JD on Twitter)

Isaac Pov:

I watch as Larry and Tanner chased one another full of energy and excitement. I slowly got up and walked to Nick's room. We had a camping trip planned for us and the rest of the boys, they just didn't know yet. "NICK!!!! GET UP!!!" I shouted entering his room to see him steadily getting out of his bed. "huh..? What do you want Isaac?" He slurred in a low tired tone. "We have a camping trip to attend today." I said slyly. "Oh... Yeah we do." He got up and walk to his bag already packed from when we planned to do this. "Alright, get dressed. I'll tell the others." I said leaving the room once I'd finished speaking. I strolled upstairs making sure everyone was packing  or at least ready to set off.  I walked back downstairs at sat with Grunk who was ready and watching SpongeBob. Nick soon emerged from his room with his stuff in hand. He sat with us and we waited for the rest of the group. After a few minutes Grunk piped up. "I'm going to see what the others are up to, I'll be back." He got up and began to ascend the stairs. Minutes later he sprinted back down the stairs giggling like a little girlie soon followed by Larry, Tanner and Yumi. I got up dragging Nick up with me, pulling him out the front door and forcing him into the car. Once the rest of the boys were in the car I began to drive to the campsite.