𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 the drill by now, get up way too early, get some stylish clothes on, and get to the stadium to support bae. This would so much easier if I was a morning person...

The stadium was very full today, and I actually did recognise a few players from the other side, I think that one's called Darwin Nunez, he's the Liverpool player who misses all those shots right? I think I saw him on tiktok.

We went up to the VIP stands again, courtesy of none other than João, and was instantly greeted by Georgina. Most of us were familiar and warming up to each other due to our most recent game, and win.

"Tia Ana!" I heard a literal scream coming from further away, making me see Mateo's little legs running at full speed in my direction. I lifted him up and gave us a little twirl which made him giggle extra.

"Mateo! How are you, are you excited to see your Papai?" He nodded excitedly and I felt him lean onto my shoulder. I could hear Bea playing with him from behind me.

"Come on, let's go sit. The games about to begin," we followed Georgina to some free seats, and kickoffs began. Me being me, I could not take my eyes off him.

Ronaldo, he was playing so well. Nah I'm only kidding of course I'm talking about Félix, the calculated kicks of the ball, we've definitely got this in the bag.

I also noticed the calm conversation occurring beside me between Millie and Georgina, aw, how cute. She's warming up! Wow, I really taught these guys well. A pat on the back for me.

Everything was going well, until after halftime. Of course I was very happy the score was 1-0 from Bruno Fernandez, and of course his wife was cheering too, but SOMEONE tackled Luis Suarez and got a yellow card.

He was completely frustrated, you could see it in the way he was gesturing to the referee; I can't lie though, that was so sexy. But you ain't need to know that.

It was now the 82nd minute and the manager decided to make a swap. Taking out who else but João Félix and Christiano Ronaldo. I was absolutely guttered, but oh well. They needed a break.

A few minutes later we heard two voices emerging from the stairs behind. My eyes lit up as he came towards us. I stood up to hug him, letting Mateo go to greet his dad.

"Nope, wait actually don't hug me, you absolutely stink," I pinched my nose dramatically hearing a laugh from him.

"Oh well, it's bad I'm going to hug you anyways," EW come on man, I just had a shower this morning too. Oh well, the least he deserves is a hug.

I gave him a little peck on the lips, "you played absolutely amazingly out there, I'm so proud of you," he grabbed my hand and used the other hand to grab my cheek and kiss me.

"Thank you Querida, that yellow card just made me very angry," I had completely forgotten about it until he said it.

Querida. That dream from yesterday must mean something right? It was so wholesome but I had never actually thought about having kids.

"Ana!" I turned to see Bruno Fernandez' wife approaching me with the little girl from the party. Safe to assume it's her daughter.

"Matilde was telling me you're the one who fixed her leg up, I really appreciate it, thank you,"

"It was absolutely no problem, your daughter is such a little sweetheart," Matilde reached over towards me and I grabbed her. I was surprised she even recognised me. The clothes I was wearing in this moment were completely different to the party.

Bruno's Wife walked away and we were left with the little girl in my arms. She wasn't completely shy so I'm guessing she already knew João. You know what? I haven't posted to insta in a while.

"Here, can you take a picture of us, we just look too cute in our matching jerseys, don't we Matilde?"

"Yes I wear daddy t-shirt!" She jumped around excitedly.

______________________________

𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑

@𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 cutest baby girl ever ❤️ ||
@ʙᴇᴀ_ᴅɪᴀᴢ, @ᴊᴏᴀᴏꜰᴇʟɪx79 ᴀɴᴅ 142,762 ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs

@𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄22 : DREAM GIRL

@𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄13 : Screen Girl 😱😱

@𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝟕𝟗 : She loves me more 🤷‍♂️
       @𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 : she's saying the opposite 🤷‍♀️

@𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄7 : who's baby is that?

@𝐁𝐄𝐀_𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐙 : BEST HOLIDAY EVER 🇵🇹
      @𝐀𝐍𝐀.𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 : I LOVE YOU 💞

load more comments...

______________________________

"Ola Matilde, how are you?" She smiled, and reached out to be picked up by him.

"I'm good Tio, we saw you playing out there!" Tio? Aw that's so cute, does that mean we'd both be Tia and Tio? Honestly, just watching how good he was with children made me indescribably so happy.

"That's great, did you think I was good out there?" She thought for a moment.

"Hm no, my daddy is the best, then it's definitely me. I score from my daddy," If you could see his face right now, you would have burst out laughing too. Pure shock.

"Um excuse me Miss Matilde, both me and your daddy know I'm the better player. Now you're gonna get a visit from the tickle monster," fits of bubbly laughter erupted from the toddler who squirmed out of his grip.

She quickly slipped out and ran towards her mum, still laughing. I couldn't stop laughing that was so cheeky, kids these days. I finally composed myself, catching eyes with João who was already looking at me.

"You're the best thing to happen to me, you know that?"

_______________________________

A/N

Hello reader, sorry for the really late updates. I'm gonna try and update on Saturdays, but please make sure to check out my new Trent Alexander-Arnold book.

Thank you for reading :))