Chapter 04

Warning: This story may not be suitable for a very young age due to some unscripted words...

---

TRAVIS' POV

"Pasensya po talaga, Sir Tristan."

Dannelle broke the deafening silence inside of my car. I'm driving and she's beside me at the passenger's seat, we are on our way to her apartment.

She doesn't have any idea that I was the Mr. Ylvania that she was looking for, I'm still not ready to introduce myself to her, so I pretended to be someone I am not. What the hell! Tristan? Seriously?

Unconsciously, a smile formed on my lips the moment I remember what had happened a while ago. We stumbled down together and she falls on my naked body, her sweet, smooth lips collided with mine, and there's more, I felt her lap touch my private part and I'm sure she felt that too.

"I'm fine, Dannelle. Stop apologizing, it's not your fault, okay?" I smiled, looking at her. She is so timid and shy.

She nodded. "Alam niyo po ba kung saan ako nakatira?" she asked. I was stunned.

Of course, I do, I was the one who paid that apartment for her. Thomas paid her employer to let her stop working and all the stuff that her boss gave her, actually came from me.

"N-No, I don't, why?" I lied.

"Akala ko po alam niyo, kase napansin ko lang parang kabisado niyo po ang pasikot-sikot."

Shit! I am such a careless moron.

"Lumiko po kayo sa kaliwa," she added. I felt relief when she didn't dig any further.

"Maraming salamat po, Sir Tristan. Sobra na kitang na abala. Hindi na po ba masakit 'yang sugat sa labi mo. Ang tanga-tanga ko talaga! Kung nag-iingat lang ako hindi kita mababangga at hindi ko masisiko ang labi mo tapos na aksidente pa kitang nahalikan tapos nadaganan pa kita at ang matigas mong-"

She suddenly shut her mouth when she realized what she was talking about. Even I got shocked which made me hit the breaks with too much force.

"Pa-Pasensya ho!" She shamefully covered her blushing face with her both hands.

There was a moment of silence... And then a weak laugh came out of my mouth until slowly, it gets louder and louder. little tears began to cloud on my eyes from too much laughing and I can no longer stop myself. Dannelle's innocence can effortlessly bring too much joy.

She then giggled with me and together, our chortles echoed inside of my car. This was the first time I ever laugh again after so many years since my parents past away. She has no idea how she made my day so bright and colorful.

We arrived at her apartment and she invited me to come inside. She offered me a drink and then sat down on the vacant side of the sofa near me with a little distance between us.

"Sir, mabait po ba si Mr. Ylvania?"

A sudden weak cough burst out of my mouth. I didn't expect that coming. Seriously? I know myself and I was known for being a ruthless asshole. Should I tell that to her?