IMPORTANT !

Hello Hello! ~

Thank you for choosing me!

❝ 𝐎𝐡, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞?...❞ -K

┊🖇 :💌: ꒱

Such a small world. Y/n L/n struggles with her own identity in her new situation.

She's so adjusted to just watching Yeong-Gi Hirahara from a distance across the classroom.

┊⠀┊   ┊   ┊
┊   ┊⠀┊   ┊⠀
┊⠀┊   ┊⠀┊
┊⠀┊   ┊⠀┊
┊ ˚➶ 。˚     ✧
˚✧

So why did she have to say something?

Y/n L/n is an honorable student at Nongke Math and Science academy. She likes to keep her head down and stay out of the public eye. She didn't feel it was necessary to involve herself in petty drama. Her family owns a small business in the states; and she was fortunate enough to be able to attend such a prestigious private academy, living with her brother in Korea. Neither did she enjoy involving herself in family business. Though, she couldn't help but say something when she continued to hear the other students bad mouth a certain red head. For once, she had to say something. 

Though, why did she do it now?

┊🖇 :💌: ꒱

?

Edit: For any story updates check my conversations board :)

This is my first book since 2016 so I am a bit nervous. I will do my best to make sure everything sounds good and that it is grammatically correct. Please feel free to give me suggestions or tips ! (I'll also do my best to often check back on my writing and fix it)

This takes place at the end of chapter 19 since it's the first place we see Yeong-Gi's school!

Also to clarify, this is not sole centered around Yeong-Gi. This is just a better setting to begin story wise. :>

I hope you enjoy!