Chapter 1

◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡
﹋﹋﹋﹋
Y/n stared at the group in front of her with a bored look, watching them surround the quiet redhead that sat ahead.

Yeong-gi wasn't the type to hang out with his classmates so she always wondered why they still bothered him when it was clear he didn't want to accompany them. She wasn't bitter- in fact she got the occasional invite and would hangout if she was free. I mean, Hey? Who wouldn't want free food! but she always wondered about Yeong-gi.

"Y/n do you want to go see Despicable Me 3 with us?"

"Hah?"

"The movie with the minions?"

"Oh- uhh if I have time then yeah! I really enjoy Despicable Me"She replied, a bit startled by the sudden interaction as she brought out her laptop and notebook.

"Well what else would you have to do?"

"Tutoring...?"One of her classmates gave her a weird look

"Your still doing that? I thought you were just teaching a friend?"

"No....I tutor our classmates that need help and get paid"

"Can't you ask your parents for the money?"

Y/n huffed

"I don't want to keep relying on my parents money especially if I have the opportunity to gain a form of work experience"

She wouldn't consider them her friends, more like classmates as lack of a better word.

You don't hate them but you ignore their presence unless they speak to you.

"Haha....weird..."Her classmate chuckled, giving her friend an odd look before turning away from Y/n who sighed

And when they do? Damn. They sure can get annoying.

It was privileged of Y/n. She was lucky compared to the general public who worked to live and she never tried to take that for granted. So she would work for her own money to keep herself grounded.

"Hey Yeong-gi, are you coming too?"

Y/n perked up as the group continued their chat to wait for the red heads answer.

"Yeong-Gi?"

"Yeong-Gi!"

"Huh?"

"Are you coming with us to the movies after school or not?"

"The whole class is going to the cinema!"

"We're gonna watch Despicable Me 3"

"Ah! I love those movies! They made a third one?"

"Yeah! So Funny!"

The male cleared his throat yet still returning to his classmates with a nervous smile

"I'll pass....I don't really like those movies"The room swiftly fell silent

"Oh wait. Did you say Despicable Me 3? I thought you said something else..."

"Ugh! I hate Despicable Me!"

"What?..."Y/n mumbled to herself, confused at the sudden change of emotions her classmates expressed

"Same! It's not funny!"

"Why did you even want to watch it?"

"Ahaha...it's not 'funny' funny, it's so bad that it's funny...I thought we could watch it to see how bad it is."

"Ah! That makes more sense!"Y/n's eyebrows furrowed together, taking a deep breath.

'I can't take this'