Can I be this lucky?

Shienah's POV

"Hi. I'm Shienah. Shiena-"

He cut me off before I could say a word.

"Yep, yep. I know." He said amused

And there he was, I could feel my head burning at his stare when all I do is to look down from him.

"Uhm, would you like to go to a party with me?"

When I was about to give my response, I saw Aeriel and Ann heading towards me and afterwards Aeriel gave me a cute Who's-the-cute-boy look.

And I just gave her a smile. Haha

Like damn. Why is Mike, the most gorgeous popular hot looking boy in school talking to me? Can I be this lucky?

But wait, I realized something and reminded myself that I have Brian. That I-have-a-boyfriend.

"So?, I know where you live in." He abruptly asked. Making me jump out of my thoughts.

"Oh, Ah, Uhm, I-" I could not reject him easily because his pleading eyes went through me.

"Great! I'll see you then! Pick you up at seven!" He said. Smiling at me and then walking away.

Oh shit. Why does his smile have to be so gorgeous?! And what did I just agree to?

"Heyy girl!" Aeriel suddenly said. "I've known that cute boy, he's the one who "defended" you when that bitch Tania wants to embarrass you in front of class, So, how's the chit chat?" Aeriel giving me a wink.

"Oh, he really did huh? But yeah, it was awkward really. I didn't even get to say goodbye when he left. But that's okay. We'll see each other tonight. And he even knows where we live!"

"What?! And how?" Aeriel and Ann shockingly said like their about to rip their tongue's out

"Chill out guys, I'm just gonna accompany him to a party that's all. And I don't know" I said in response.

"Like, just accompany him to some random party? Like you're not that naive Shien. Of course he want's you to be his date for Pete's sake!"

Ann retorted like I made the most huge mistake in my pathetic existence.

"Don't worry Ann. I'm not gonna cheat on my boyfriend or something."

I defensively said.

Aeriel spoke out and said, "Hey guys, get over it, It's just a damn invite to a party."

I smiled at Ann and she smiled back. Gladly.

"But can't we come too?" Aeriel added.

I realized,

"Oh yeah, why can't you guys come too? But I'm ashamed of bringing you guys over when I know that I'm the only one who had the invite."

"Yeah yeah, you've got a point." They said.

We headed home. I first took a shower and then dried myself on my robe, got out my curlers then curled a my hair only on the ends. Got out my ASOS Denim T Shirt with Contrast Panel Details that matches my denim shorts. (I really like denim clothes haha)

It's almost 7:00 and it's already 6:46 when the doorbell rang.

Oh, it must be him. I'm still wondering why he knows our address. Hmmmm

I got out of my room and started heading downstairs.

He is there waiting, sitting on the couch and looking at me.

I blushed.

Shit. Did i just blush? Gosh.

"You look very pretty Shien." He gave me a wink.

A cute flirty fucking wink.

"So, may we go now? Girls?" Mike asked.

"Oh yeah, yeah." Ann responded.

"Go and have a great time!" Aeriel added.

Haha. Aeriel is very cheeky.

Mike walked behind me and led me to his BMW.

His fvcking BMW Car. Shit.

Author's note~

Hey guys, I hope you have enjoyed my story, Some of you may think this is nice or just another bullsh*t story. Hahahaha It's okay cause I'm just a first timer. This is my first story. Unsure whether to continue this story or not. I'll depend on the number of votes or maybe the requests of updating my story. So, yeah :) Thankss for taking the time to read tho. ;)