chAPTER 2

I woke up, it was September 1st, the first day of the school year.

I got out of bed, and slowly put on my ugly ass uniform. Now your probably thinking of those knida cute uniforms with the skirts and ties and jackets. Nope, my school had a white polo shirt, a knee length skirt, and a grey sweater.

Not the most fashinable uniform. i went to my bathroom, which i thankfully didnt have to share with anyone.

i was an only child, theres alot of advantages. I looked into my mirror, and recognized two green eyes, that had no life in them.

i brushed out my dark medium length hair and applied cover up over a huge zit on my cheek.

 i got my ipod and  rode my bike (thats right my bike -_-) to school.

I parked my bike outside the school and saw a motorcycle right across my bike.

i was sure that no one in our school got a motorcycle and i wondered if we had a new student.

i went to my first class English and said a silent prayer before i entered the room.

apparently i didnt get the memo that school now started at 8:00 and not 8:20. So when i walked in everyone was already in their seats. Ms. Lenki who obviously didn't have a good summer yelled at me and told to sit in the back.

When i walked to the back iof the class, i saw a boy who obviously didnt belong in this small school. He looked like he belonged in those billboards of the super hot guys with the leather jackets.

His hazel eyes were sparkling as if he was highly amused and his mouth (such a perfect mouth) was in a slight smirk.

He said, " it's not polite to stare" which took me out of my trance.

which i gave the oh so classy remark of "its a mental disability". He laughed the sweetest laugh that ive ever heard and said "im sure." Which i blushed furiously to.

The rest of the period i tried my absolute hardest to not drool. I also might've caught him looking at me a couple times. i really started to hope that my year would be better :)

*i really hope that you guys like my story*