𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

active readers= double updates

LEARN HOW TO INTERACT BITCH

Esmeryn learned two things quickly

Esmeryn learned two things quickly. Serenity loved fruits and when Legend got his hands on Money it wasn't about to be nothing nice.

The past month was interesting, couple getting used to having a baby around. They taught her how to walk and learned she knew how to talk she just didn't often, instead she was more of a laughing and making face type of baby.

"You want this?"

"No." She pushed it out of her face, turning her head as well. Esmeryn shrugged and ate the banana slices herself, sitting on the bed.

It was currently two in the morning, Legend left around 12 doing who knows what. They weren't back together officially so she tried to not question it but sometimes it was just too much. He would leave, come back and shower then go to sleep. Same thing for the last week, knowing it had something to do with his bakery being vandalized. Already knowing who it was.

Sighing she stood up, grabbing Serenity and bringing her to her design room. Pancake finding his way in while Zeus stayed asleep.

Cutting on music and the tv, she gave Serenity some toys. Finishing up some pieces to pass time, soon enough Serenity fell asleep and she went to put her in her crib.

Esmeryn felt shaky everytime she walked into the nursery, she prayed her baby didn't feel like she was replacing him. She still hadn't moved on from his death and she didn't think she would.

Feeling herself about to cry she went to her room, minutes later legend walked in. From her face he could tell something was wrong, sitting in the edge of the bed he pulled her into his lap. "Talk to me."

"It's the same thing." He frowned, lighting the wood and putting it to her mouth. After smoking her out he took a shower, coming out and smoking again before they just laid watching cartoons. A comfortable silence, something they've been missing for a while.

"We gon be aight ma."

"I kno."

-

"Fuck with him?"

"He cookin." Legend's eyebrows raised, for the past week or two Jesse had been watching these documentaries. Watching and writing notes, for what he didn't know.

Something to do with Nuke and Money for sure, man trying to think like Money.

"How babymomma and babygirl?"

"They straight, just took them shopping yesterday. You?"

"Diamond fat ass momma ova and think she run shit. I shut that shit down so now everybody mad but ion give a fuck. I pay the bills in that muthafucka." Shrugging, he wasn't letting no damn outsider run his shit.