𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐞𝐦

"They fucked the shop up mane, Nuke tried to stop them but

"They fucked the shop up mane, Nuke tried to stop them but..." Legend's jaw tightened watching the video Jesse played. Shit destroyed, niggas not even knowing the nerve they just hit.

"Call Nuke." They're eyebrows but they did as asked, watching the man look at his Batman watch. "Yooo. Y'all heard from Ke-"

"I kno you tried to stop em', Ian mad we good." Already knowing what his cousin was thinking, he still trusted him with what they had planned.

"So what it is?"

"Nah you jus lay back and relax. You kno what I'm on."

"Bet."

After that Legend rewatched the video, watching security footage and writing shit down on a notepad. Calling the insurance people to file a claim, men watching him get his shop handled without a problem.

"So whatchu tryna do?" Ian asked, bringing in a big box full of boxes of black gloves.

Legend shook his head standing up. "Nah yall.Jus pickup when I hit yall."

"Facts."

"You a bitch ass nigga on my mama."

"Ole square as nigga."

"That's why that nigga dead na. Y'all sum pussy ass bitches."

"And I been fuckin on yo li bitch, ha cute ass so sexy on this dick."

Legend snorted at the man's words, "I don't even kno you. What's yo problem? I took yo pack or sum?" It was lots of niggas he ran down on in his time, but he rembered faces and he only seen this nigga twice in his lifetime.

"Ma problem is you. You think you the shit and you not. You bleed just how I do nigga ain nobody scared of you." Red spat, huffing watching a small smile grace Legend's face.

"The fuck is funny! I'm not playin nigga! Let me out this shit and watch the fuck I'll do to you!" He tried to move around in the tight ropes, what he didn't realize Legend had the upper hand with everything.

Legend crept into the man's home while he was playing the game. Easily overpowering him and tying him up, not even having to use a gun.

"You on my dick bad. You gay?"

"Naw, i be breaking dick off in yo bitch every night." He said cockily but Legend knew shit was a lie, Esmeryn would never cheat on him. You could leave her in a room full of niggas doing well and she still wouldn't give them a glance so he damn knew she wasn't going for a wanna be thug ass dirty ass nigga.

Legend nodded, standing up blowing smoke out. "You gotta play yo cards right man, you got two options. I send yo head to yo mama crib or...." Trailing off, he thought he would've had a second option.

"Youn kno where ma dukes live. Stop that shit."

Seconds later his phone rung, Ian FaceTiming him.  Timing perfect. "Wassup. Yea I just dropped it off, look." Legend held the phone, Red watching his old mother step outside and look around before she spotted the roses.