11

The day came for which Jungkook was waiting till now.. yes it's his coronation.. (Idk what its called in werewolf world so bear with it)

(I'm gonna skip that part)

"Congratulations Mr. Jeon!" The elders congratulated Jungkook who just smiled..

Now Jungkook and others are in the pack house as Jungkook's father said that he want to say something important.

"What is it Dad?" Jungkook asked lazily.

"Patience young man.. before that I wanna ask you something."

"Go ahead!"

"Heard that you are being overly close with the Omega.. and you said someone precious to you gets to sit with you on that bike of yours. Then why did you let that omega sit with you. Not once but daily.. why are you dropping him off daily??"

"Because I want to. And he's precious to me!"

"Jungkook I know Alphas tends to fall in love with Omegas.. but you can't do that Jungkook.. Euni is the one for you.."

"What if my mate shows up?"

"He didn't till now! It's been four years!"

"Exactly Four years.. not forty.."

"Jungkook that's not how it works.! Just mate Euni.. she's beautiful and also powerful.. that Omega won't get you anywhere.. Euni can give you a powerful heir. Think about it!"

"Powerful than Taeguk?" JK says while Jungkook mentally laughs.

"Sorry to invade your family time but Jungkook come get this damn suitcase!"

Someone shouted from the main door.. Jungkook immediately knew who it is and grinned.. he then walked away before flashing a smirk towards his father.

"Dadddaaaa!!!" Taeguk jumped on Jungkook's arms.. while tears are visible in Taeguk's eyes. Jungkook is no less.. he's too crying holding Taeguk close to him.

Jungkook's family is watching at the drama with wide eyes while two eyes are secretly shedding tears looking at his baby bear.

"Hey Buddy! Missed me?" Jungkook asked while kissing Taeguk's whole face.

"Yes a lottt!!" Taeguk said as he hugged Jungkook by his neck..

"Aigo my love I missed you too..!"

"Jungkook!! Who's that?" Jungkook's father asked.

"Oh dad.. this is my mate/husband Jeon Taehyung.. and this is my son Jeon Taeguk!"

There, Jungkook just dropped a bomb.. he and Tae made their mate mark visible..

"Jungkook are you out of your mind?? This Omega you just met few days ago suddenly became your mate?? And upon that son???" Jungkook's father yelled at him.

"Not few days ago dad.. I met him 4 years back! When I left the house.. he is my destined mate.. and Taeguk is my biological son.. well I don't need prove it as Gukk looks exactly like me.."

"I don't approve this!! This is my pack!! I'll never let him to be my pack member!" Hearing this Jungkook chuckled making others confused.

"Why do you think I didn't told you about him 6 months ago? Why am I revealing it now?

It's because this is not your pack anymore dad.. it's mine.. my words holds value. Everyone should follow what I say.. not yours dad.. I knew if I told you about him before you will never accept him as your Son-in-law. That's why I hid it from you. But now I'm the head Alpha and no one's opinion matters but mine. If you can accept him and my son or I don't care. But they'll be living with me in this pack house if you like it or not."

"How dare you to talk to your father like that Jungkook??? Just for this slut!" Jungkook's mother shouted..

"I'm sorry mom.. but for you how your husband is important.. for me my husband is also important."

"Dad If hear one more bad things about mom I'll turn this place into hell!" Taeguk growled lowly near Jungkook's ear as Jungkook was holding him in his hands.

Jungkook patted Gukk's back to calm him down.. which worked a little.

"Can't believe you are going against us for him. He drugged you or what?? You can do whatever you want but I'll never accept that good for nothing pathetic omega as my Son's mate!! He's nothing to us... We all will never accept hi-"

There everything present in the pack house is on the floor.. creating loud noise. Everyone looked so stunned.. they don't even know who did this..

"You all better shut up!! Don't talk anything about my Mom!! Or I'll make you suffer!! I don't care who you ar-"

"Gukk!!!" Tae warned. Taeguk kept silent as he didn't wanted to make his mumma sad. Everyone is still trying to get out of the shock. They can't believe this little boy just created chaos that to within a second.

"Look. Is this what he taught his son huh? To disrespect elders?" Mrs. Jeon snickered.

In no time they felt cold breeze around them.. and A pair of red glowing is staring at them deeply..

"One more word about my mate and my son!! You will pay!! I don't fucking care who you are!!!" JK glared at everyone present there. Everyone is on their knees. Alpha's are trying not to submit.. only who were standing is Yoongi, Jungkook's father, Namjoon, Hobi and Jungkook's mother.

Tae went forward and rubbed Jungkook's back. 

"JK stop! It's fine!

Please stand up everyone. I know no one here likes me.. I don't want you to like me either. I just want to be with my Alpha and my son.. and don't worry I don't want that luna post or something.. just let me be with Jungkook that's all. I just hope you'll treat my son good that's al- Y-Yoonie??" As soon as Yoongi heard Tae's voice his tears started to flow.. to hide this he went away from there.

Jungkook patted Tae's back..

"Go to him!" Jungkook smiled encouraging Tae, who smiled through his tears and went behind Yoongi while others looked at him confused..

"Dadda let me down!"

"Okay buddy!" Jungkook let him down. And Taeguk stood in front of Jungkook's parents.. then he bowed.

"I'm so sorry for talking back to you. I was just angry as you talked bad about Mumma. I don't want mumma to be sad. So I'm sorry! Please forgive me Halmoni, Harabeoji Taeguk was still bowing while Mr. And Mrs. Jeon couldn't help but to melt. But they kept their cold facade on.

While Jungkook had proud smile on his face.

Taeguk then ran back to Jungkook and raised his hands in the air indicating Jungkook to pick him up.. who is Jungkook to say no. He picks him up and pecks Taeguk's lips..

Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, Hobi, Mr and Mrs. Jeon smiled at the Father-son duo.

____________________________________

I don't feel like writing more chapters.. as no one comments here.. it demotivates me.😣