Loneliness

What is this awareness of being alone? It's an empty feeling, like falling into a bottomless pit.

You could be around so many people yet still feel it, lonely, unconnected to anyone around you.
As if no one really cares whether you are there or not.

It's the worst feeling...

It like you're held down by your throat, by a monster telling you "you don't belong." Held back by your own lack of strength to reach out, so you start to sink, with no one to talk to, your mind begins to wonder idled.

So many thoughts, but no one to share them with, it's all so heavy in this state of isolation, this dark pit of despair.

The loneliness brings on a sense of unsatisfaction.
Let it drive you.
Let it push you.
Let it be your guide to a place you belong and not just fit.

Alone, you have learned how to be strong. Use your strength.
It is your super power.

From the painful invisibility you felt, you made yourself visible.

Because you know what it is to be lonely, you won't ever let anyone fall down that path. The strength you found from climbing out of the pit, is the strength you will use to pull others out.
While doing so, you will see, all the connections you have made , all conversations you have had clear as crystal.

You will realize that where you belong was never far from reach, it just took work to get there.

Appreciate the process, it made you as valuable as you are today.
Valuable to others, and valuable to yourself.

You longed for others to see you, so make sure that you also always, always see you.