Chapter 20: 🤍The End?🤍

Word Count: 2496

⚠️Trigger Warning(s)⚠️:  ❤️‍🔥STRAP ON SMUT❤️‍🔥
And Cussing of course
⚠️DO NOT NEED TO READ SMUT TO⚠️ ⚠️UNDERSTAND ENDING⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Months later...

🤍Reader Pov🤍

It's been months since Leonora proposed and so much has happened. First of all we planned our wedding, but other than that the headmaster talked to me about if I wanted to stay a student or move up to a teacher. Knowing most teachers don't like me I chose to stay a student. Mainly because a student smarter than a teacher is funnier than a teacher smarter than another teacher. He was complaining fine with my discussion.

Frankie also apologized several times. I didn't give him an answer though. I don't want to forgive him, but I don't want to hate him. He finally gave up this month seeing as I'm getting married. Dovey helped a lot. She literally decided what decorations, what food, who the guests were. Leonora was a little wary about letting Dovey plan, but I convinced her to let Dovey be involved. I'm super nervous since tomorrow is my wedding l. Everything is set and prepared, but I just have this looming anxiety that won't go away. Leonora noticed and pulled me aside. "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"Yes I'm okay. I'm better than okay." She held my hands in hers gently.

"Y/n don't lie to me. I know you too well. If you want to wait longer to get married we can push it back." I shook my head, but word just wouldn't come out. "If you're nervous it's okay. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous too." I smiled.

"I just have this anxiety about all of this. What if someone ruins the wedding? What if I trip? What if Rafal comes back?" Leonora pulled me into a deep kiss making me shut up.

"That won't happen. You need to calm down. Maybe, I could calm you down~" She smirked and wrapped her arms around my waist, squeezing my ass. I whimpered softly. "Let's take this to the room~" I nodded and she leaded me to our room, pushing me inside and locking the door behind us. We started with light kissing which turned aggressive quickly. Leonora was kissing me hungrily while her hands roamed my body. She pulled away and rested her forehead on mine.

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

"Leonora~" She hummed. "Please don't tease me. Just fuck me already!" She pushed me on the bed face down. I heard her grab something from the drawer. I didn't look up since I wanted to be surprised. She came back and stripped me naked. She kept me face down on the bed.

"Since tomorrow is our wedding I thought I'd get us something to expand our sex life." I hummed as she kissed down my back while talking. "I hope you like what I got My Reader~" she pulled away from mg back and I felt something rub against my entrance. Oh my god. She got a strap! How the fuck am I supposed to walk down the aisle tomorrow.

She pushed in slowly, stretching me out. I suppressed my moans by biting down on the sheets. Once she was all the way in Leonora grabbed my hair and pulled my face up. I felt her breathing right next to my ear. "I want to here you My Reader~ I want to hear every little sound you make." I nodded and her grip on my hair tightened. "Words."

"Yes Lady Lesso." She laughed lightly and kissed my neck.

"Good girl." She started thrusting in and out me. I gripped onto the bed tightly as my whimpers and moans filled the room. Her pace increased making my grip on the sheets tighter. I started moaning louder and screaming as her thrusts back increasingly more and more aggressive. I buried my face in the sheets feeling the knot begin to form in my stomach. Leonora thrusted hard, one hand on my waist holding me in place as her other hand made its way to my hair. She pulled my head back and I started screaming. "You're getting close aren't you My Reader." She was panting as she started kissing and biting my neck.