- chapter 1 -

It is a early morning in the Lupin house. Everyone is sleeping peacefully. Except for one, a black dog is walking through the house, wet and cold. Hes just gone outside running just to escape the reality. The dog looks up as he suddenly sees someone walking down the stairs.

''Sirius, could you for god sake turn back into your lovely self before entering the house like this, the whole carpet is wet and dirty now.'' Remus said while looking around the living room being wet.

The dog turned back into the tall black haired and messy clothed man.

''Remus, this house isn't a museum.'' He said as he sighed.

''That doesn't mean i don't want this house to be clean. Selina and Jeace already make enough mess with their magical creatures''

As Remus said that Jeace and Selina both walked down. Both fully dressed up, Jeace holding her niffler,Noodle and Selina holding her nameless bowtruckle.

''if you speak of the devil'' Remus wisperd to Sirius.

"goodmorning dad'' Selina said to Sirius, ignoring Remus. Who she had a argument with last night about her wanting to get a new broom and Remus said no. It was an abslute stupid argument. And Jeace and Sirius were so done of them fighting over the most stupid things.

''Goodmorning girls'' Remus said, mostly to Jeace.

''Why is the couch wet??'' Jeace asked as she wanted to sit on the couch and watch her favorite muggle you tuber on the TV.

''Well your dad went outside and forgot to change hisself back into himself.'' Remus answerd. As he grabbed a towel from the kitchen started to dry the couch.

Jeace nodded as she turned on the TV.

"NO JEACE, STOP IT!" Selina yelled from the kitchen. "DO NOT PUT ON THOSE STUPID GUYS ON AGAIN. IAM SO DONE WITH THEM RIGHT NOW.''

"Selina do not yell please. You can come here and ask her to put it off" Remus said as he walked tot he kitchen and started to get stuff out of the dishwasher.

She nodded and walked over to Jeace. " I'll take noodle if you wont turn it off. ''

''You will not!'' Jeace said as Noodle crawled behind a pillow.

Selina groans. ''i've bene listening to those guys the whole night. I dont want to be hearing it in the morning either.''

''i did not-''

''girls. Put on the news then. Or go do something else. Upstairs theres a TV either Jeace if you want to watch whatever you were gonna watch you could do that there. '' Remus said as he turned off the TV.

''but father!'' Jeace began'

"no buts, please. ''

Sirius was chuckling in a corner watching the three of them being stupid idiots.

The lupin family was mostly a very friendly family, they loved eachother a lot and always wanted the best for eachother. Remus and Sirius loved their daughters a lot, even though they can cause a lot of trouble. Remus is a bit more strict then Sirius becuase he knew that they both have been young either and its just the age for now Sirius always tells remus. Both of the dads really want their daughters b=t o be happy and try to do everything for them.

'' dad when are all those anoying people coming over??'' Selina askes Sirius.

''They arent anoying people, its the order of the phoenix and they are coming over 3 hours.''

''IS HARRY COMING EITHER??'' Jeaces askes as Selina rolles her eyes.

''ehm.. no love hes still at the dudley's '' Remus answers her question. Jeace sighs.

''but hermione, ron, fred and george are coming.'' Remus says quickly.

''ohww alright then it okay''

Selina doesn't really like people Remus knows that and Sirius does know that either. Thats also why they gave her the rooms in the attic. Its a quite and big room. Its far away from the room where they have meetings mostly. So she wont be able to hear or see any people when she doesnt want to. Jeace is quite the oppesite. She loves people she has a lot of friends around her and almost everyone likes her. Theres not 1 single reason to dislike her.

''okay, before the guests are here. Sirius you help Selina en Jeace clean the rooms of hermione, ron and fred and george and their animals room. Ill make some food and get things ready down here."

'' we are doing the guests room!!'' jeace yells quickly and pulls Selina with her upside.

"hey! No iam not cleaning the room of yalls animals!'' sirius yells after them as he changes into a black dog again and runs after them pulling both of them down by their legs playfully.

"AH-'' they all fall back on the stairs Jeace under selina and sirius on selina. They just laugh about theirselfs falling of the stairs as remus watches.

''oh please be carefull.. one of you is gonna break aleg one day'' Remus said

A/N: first chapter!!! its not that long, and my english is not the best atm. but i hope yall like it. if there are any ideas please tell me. iam now gonna start writing chapter 2 but tommorw school and work start again so i dont know how long that'll take. 

-ilana<3