Chapter 2

After 2 hours of cleaning the bedrooms, creature room, kitchen and living room Jeace said:

'' dad, are we done now? I would love to have some free time either before they all come. I also need to train noodle. ''

''Jeace. Training noodle won't stop him from stealing things.'' Remus said.

Sirius looked at Remus with the look '' don't say that, she'll find out herself''. He sighs.

''i did the guest rooms and the rooms for the adults!'' Selina said as she put the last bit of laundry in the washing machine.

'' oh that's great darling, thank you'' Remus said with a smile.

''and what did you do???'' Selina asked Jeace knowing Jeace hadn't done anything in 2 hours but play with her niffler.

''i-i did harry's room''

''of course harry's room, because you have a cru-'' before Selina could even continue her sentence Jeace hit her"

''shut up,"she whispered, looking at Remus and Sirius being busy in the kitchen with each other. Selina laughed and layed down on the couch.

In the meanwhile in the kitchen...

''Sirius. I don't even want Snape to see her. Or talk to her. I don't want it. ''

''I get that but we can't keep keeping an eye on her while we are also busy doing our own things.''

''We could ask dobby...'' Remus said not knowing what to do, he didn't want Snape to get to Selina and talk to her. She does know that Severus is her real father tho. But he just didn't want snape to talk to Selina and make her live with him.

''love, now you are really really going too far, we are not sending dobby to watch Selina or Snape,'' Sirius said looking at Remus who is frustrated about the fact he can't be the one who is watching over Selina.

''I can't help it alright? I care for her. And I know that she is bad at saying no to people. We can't risk it that he manipulates her and get her so far she goes home with him.''

''I care for her either, i do. Maybe we could talk to Severus after the meeting. Tell him we don't want him to talk to Selina. ''

Remus just nods and sighs.

''alright. We'll do that. But when the guest come in we will stand by the door and lead everyone to the room where we do the meeting. Except for the kids who in fact go to their rooms. '' Remus said as he continued making lunch.

After everything had been done. The whole family has eaten and gotten ready for the meeting. Remus was just wearing his normal brown clothes and Sirius was dressed in his messy things. The first ones to arrive were the Weasleys with Hermione of course. As they knocked on the door Sirius went to open it.

''Molly!, Arthur, Ginny, Fred, George, Ron and Hermione'' he all greeted them while they walked in.

'' hello Sirius!'' they all said.

''JEACEE!'' Ginny yelled as she ran to Jeace and hugged her. Jeace never really liked Ginny because she was the ex of harry.

''hey Gin'' she said as she looked at Selina with the ''please kill me'' look. And Selina chuckled.

''Selina!!'' Fred and George said as they hugged her. ''we've found out something new!''

''what is it??'' she said exided.

Hermione hugged Jeace and Selina either. As Fred and George were almost on their way upstairs to their room without giving Jeace a hug.

''hey, am I none existing today??'' Jeace said looking at both.

'' yep, you under the invisible cloak on your way to the backrooms!'' they said. As Jeace groaned.

''i hate ya'll''

The whole group moved upstairs to a big room full of creatures, which Selina and Jeace took care of. Sometimes when Hermione was there she helped them, they all sat and did their own thing. Hermione was helping Jeace train Noodle, they both really did believe Noodle was trainable. Selina was reading a book next to Ginny who was making school work in the vacation? No one understood that, but clearly she did. Fred and George were making funny things and showing them to Selina.

'' he isn't here yet.'' Sirius said to Remus, who was focused on the arriving of Snape.

''i can see that Sirius. I am not blind. ''

''oh, well i guess you might need glasses'' Sirius said chuckling and pointing at Snape walking on the stairs.

''not funny Sirius. '' Remus said fixing his clothes a bit while he goes standing straight up.

''good evening. '' Snape said shortly as always. He knew his daughter was in this building. And as how much he wanted to see her. Sirius and Remus wouldn't let him. But he got an excuse this time.

''i have a letter from Malfoy for Selina. I just go give it to her. '' Snape said as he began to make his way upstairs. But halfway up the stairs, he gets stopped by Sirius.

''I don't think there's need to go up there yourself, give it to us or to dobby,'' he said looking down at Severus.

''i needed to give it personally.''

Sirius looked at Remus, he didn't want to break anything that was going on between Selina and Malfoy so he sighs.

''alright but shut your mouth, just give it.'' he said as he walked upstairs and opened the door to the rooms the kids were in.

''Selin, love. There's a letter for you'' Sirius said with a close look at Snape.

''oh oh yess, I am coming'' she said as she walked over to them and grabs the letter. Not looking Snap in his eyes and goes sitting back down.

'she's beautiful...' snape thought by himself. But he hadn't much time to look because Sirius pulled him away and closed the door.

''ooh, Selin!! You got a letter! From who what does it say??'' Fred said as almost the whole room looked at Selina

''why ask?!'' George said as he grabbed the letter and gave it to Jeace. Knowing Jeace wouldn't give it back that easy.

''HEY give it back that's mine!!'' she said as she got up and walks up to Jeace. ''give it back.''

''not in your dreams.'' jeace said. But when she wanted to get up with the letter, it was gone. A green little thing was running towards Selina with the letter.

''oh thanks Pickett for your help'' she took the bow-truckle on her hand and walked out of the room. I'll see yall soon.'' She said as she walked off to her attic room, a round room with a lot of leaves, posters on the wall land a lot, a lot of books. She sat down on the little couch in the corner of the room.

She opened the letter and starts reading... 

A/N:

heyyy, it took long before this came out. I did not have the motivation to write. and I would have written when I didn't have the motivation it would have been a really really dry and boring story. please tell me when you have ideas for me to add to the story!! feel free to give me tips!

~Ilana L.