LOVE ME IF YOU DARE. ❤

" Mr kapoor, I am going to visit my friend Sherry bcz its her birthday ,at evening, will return by night" priya send message instead of calling to ram as they have just recently fought for silly and not so important topic ...this is how they are ,, in dono me baate kam , aur jhadge zyda hote hai...

Its just been 2 days that Raya just came from their so called honeymoon , there they got to know much about each other, aur haa abhi unhe sath me wakt bitana accha lagta hai...they have started feeling for each other (in my os there no apekshas topic )

Beep ...

" Are what message have priya send " ram thought while been in meeting but didn't checked it as he thought , "bad me dekh lunga aur waise bhi madam ko aab kya kaam hai , subah toh jhagda kiya tha mere sath "..

.................................

His whole day went busy in meeting..while her day in her coaching classes..she returned home from coaching classes for getting ready ..
................................

" Yaar konse kapde pehnu ..suit ya saree ..nahi nahi saree hi pehenti hu ... i want to look special today for Mr k .... " no no priya what are you thinking " she just scratched her head with slight blush on her face while making her way to wardrobe..And there she choose her outfit " white saree with silver shining border (same in the promo of consummation ep) and wore it .

Satisfied with her looks she checked herself in the mirror of dressing table ..doing her little final touch up and applying lips stick ..and singing the song lag ja gale...

Ram was stucked and mesmerized by the beauty in front of his eyes..he returned the time when priya just came from changing room to dressing table..priya was unaware of his presence..

She wasn't able to apply earing at it got stuck somewhere in her hairs " kya musibat hai yaar " .and ram chuckled to her statement with adoration..to her surprise when she saw towards the door ram was already present there and staring at hers without blinking his eyes....she with a blush again look into mirror .

Ram made his way towards dressing table , and here priya heard his footsteps approaching her ...and her heart started pounding very fast ....without saying anything ram looked at her through mirror and settled her hairs to one side of her shoulder brushing his fingers sensiously which ran shivers in her body and ram freed her earing ..

And ram was mesmerized and amazed seeing her bare back with almost backless blouse.and he was having a deep urge to feel it with his lips... to her utter surprise and unexpected from ram , his hands made his way to her waist and encircling and hugging her from beind and his lips made his way to her slender neck giving her wet kisses ..priya's breathing went erotic by getting sensation from her husband..

Her mobile beeped , and which made them come out of trance and she uttered " Mr

Her mobile beeped , and which made them come out of trance and she uttered " Mr . Kapoor " ...hummmm " was his reply but then he realized their position ...and ram was embarrassed making a sudden move out of no where .