Ukiyo-e, Tenshō and Renge Hamato

Ukiyo-e:Personality- Mean, hot-tempered, arrogant but he can be nice but only on rare occasions

Ukiyo-e:
Personality- Mean, hot-tempered, arrogant but he can be nice but only on rare occasions.
Appearance- A red mask like Raphaels but I little darker. He has scars and golden eyes like his mother.
Weapon- sais (when he's older he'll have a katana.)
Age- 16
Renge:
Personality- Kind, caring, calm, leader like and she can be mean at times.
Appearance- She's a bit short and she looks like her dad. She has green eyes that have a gold tint in the middle. She wears most of the times shorts and fishnets or a red kimono. Her mask is like Raphaels but longer.
Weapon- Katana. (She gets twin tesssens when older and a katana)
Age-16 (a few seconds younger than Ukiyo-e)
Tenshō:
Personality- shy, quiet, nice, brave (but she chickens out after a while. He tries his best to be like his family) and gentle.
Appearance- As a kid he's way shorter than his older siblings. He has one gold eye and one green eye His bandanna is a bright red and only covers his eyes instead of his full forehead.
Weapon- tonfa (when older he gets the neko-te and a katana)
Age-15

They all got a gift from their parents. Ukiyo-e can control Fire. Renge has her father's power and cane make herself big with her Weapon. And Tenshōs is not so much a gift. When he is stressed, mad, sad or any strong emotions he grows bigger. Which can be an advantage when Fighting but as you read he doesn't really fight. He has a big heart but it can put him in a lot of Danger which is Why Renge always looks after him. But Ukiyo-e was always jealous of his sister. He felt thst their parents always praised her and loved her more than they did him bur he wants to prove it. Or atleast did.