💚Victor x male reader 💚

Plot: Victor asks you out on your first date to go ice skating. You don't know how to ice skate so he helps you out;)

From yuri on Iice (I accidentally spelled lice not ice but I'm keeping it)

Yuri and Victor are friends in this oneshot btw🧍🏼

(Word count: 1003)

ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

  The previous week Victor had asked you out on a date. He'd pick you up and take you ice skating. The thought of it was cute and all, first date going ice skating cliche. The only issue was that you didn't know how to ice skate. You're just going to try and wing it.

  You're getting ready, Victor was going to be there in roughly 20 minutes. It was plenty of time to get ready, not enough time to mentally prepare yourself. You weren't just worried about not knowing how to ice skate, a lot of your worry was actually going on a date. You've never been asked out, you don't want to overdress, underdress, act too weird, smell bad, or really just anything that could go wrong.
  You and Victor have been friends for a few weeks, things were going well and you didn't want to ruin that.

  All stress aside you were ready, and Victors car pulled up. He walks up to your door and knocks, but you stand there a second so you don't seem to eager. After waiting a moment you open up the door and he greets you.
"You look very handsome." He chuckles lowly.
"Oh- you look very nice too.." You reply awkwardly. He moved aside, letting you walk out the door.

  The car ride there wasn't as awkward as you thought it'd be, in fact he started a lot of the conversation and it went well.
  You arrive there, you can't tell what you're feeling, if you're excited or nervous, you felt a mixture of both.
  You caught yourself staring at the pale man a few times. Did he see me staring?  You wondered. You see a slight smirk on his face, that told you what you wanted to know.
  Aside from that the ride there wasn't bad or awkward at all.

  You arrive, feeling worse about the situation. It wasn't busy, which made you feel better as you don't like crowded places

small time skip

  "Shall we?" Victor hold out his hand. You take his hand as he guides you on the ice. You slip but instead of falling on the ground you fell into his arms. Shit that's so embarrassing. You feel your face burn up.
"Wow careful, it's okay everyone slips sometimes." He reassures you smiling. He helps you up and starts to show you and help you through it. Eventually you start to get the hang of it. Now you didn't need his help, but he still gave it.
"I think I can do it on my own now." You mention. He lets go of you and you start to skate by each other, making conversation.

  Most people had left as it was to close soon but you both stayed and skated, you planned to spend every second you could with him.

  He grabs your hand and spins you, making sure you don't fall. The sudden action surprised you, however it also gave you butterflies. He lets go and skated off, he gracefully started to show off.
  "Tsk.. show off" You mumble as he skates back to you, he probably heard that.
  He must've noticed you looked a little impressed because he asked,
  "Want to try some spins with me or something?" You stand there nervous. You had just learned to skate, but at the same time you trusted him enough.
  "Uh, ok" You reply. He grabs your hand and take you into the middle of the rink. He guides you through the graceful moves. It was easier than you thought with his help, but you knew you couldn't do it otherwise.

  He's been helping you for a while, you both decide to just skate to the soft and mellow music that's playing. As you do so you're each holding hands, it silent but not the awkward kind. This quietness was actually relaxing. Being with him made you feel warm, and you felt your best whenever you were with him.
  "I've been wanting to take you out for some time." He breaks the somewhat silence. It makes you wish you would've made a move on him sooner.
  "I've liked you for a while tbh.." You reply.
  "Should I have asked you sooner?" He laughs. It made you smile.
  "Yeah, but even still I'm glad you did and that we're hanging out today." You mention. He grabs you by the waist, as if he'd been wanting to this entire time. You're face is heating up, he's so close to you. He grabs your chin and goes in for a kiss, making your eyes go wide. You kiss back as he deepens the kiss. He pushes his tongue against you teeth, you open your mouth completely. You both fight for dominance, him winning of course.
  You feel some sort of bulge growing. Ugh this is embarrassing. You're beet red. He breaks the kiss, the only thing connecting you two now was a string of saliva.
  "Hmm.. your lips taste nice." He hums smiling. That makes you flustered. You notice him glance down. Oh he noticed.. you realize what he's looking at.
  "Want to head to my place, we could fix your "problem"." He asks cheekily. You slowly nod.

  The car ride was making you nervous but excited. It felt like the longest car ride ever. You just wanted to have him on top of you right here and now.

  Eventually you arrive and he unlocks the door and carries you upstairs. He lays you on the bed gently, but he seems impatient. Jeez how long has he waited.. You ask yourself.

Part two??

A/N: hope you enjoyed, not the best but there's going to be better in the future;)