part 3

The library

Harry had taken the bath and then slept in the bed woke up the next morning fixed the bed and then headed to the library he opened the door and was stuck stunned he looked at a library larger then the one above them and started to explore

There were probably over a million books some different languages different species writing them and different genres

Then he saw a painting but this one was moving it looked like the dark haired man from the other paintings

"You must be Salazar Slytherin" he said as he examined the painting there was a snake with him it was purple and black with vibrant green eyes

Salazar answered him in parcel "that would be me and you are"

Harry laughed a little "the names Hayden, Hayden Jamison Peverell"

The man looked at him "you change your last name"

Harry respond as he took a seat in a chair he was going to be here g or a while "yes though I had to I'm from the future I was made by accident my old name was Harry James Potter"

Slytherin was shocked for a moment "my heir marries in to the Potter family"

Harry looked at him and then looked down "no but what actually happened I believe you would think is worse you heir at the time isn't exactly treated right where he lives his mother was a squib descending from you and the gaunt family while his father was a muggle by the name of Tom Riddle sr they had a baby boy and named him Tomas Marvel Riddle before his mother died giving birth and the father ran off he was put in a muggle orphanage and has been there for the last 14 years in the future he created 7 horcroxes 2 of witch are living one was an accident tho and that's how I have you family magic running threw my vains I came her to stop all of that"

Salazar took a moment before speaking "and how exactly did my heir create you"

Harry turned around in the chair so he was no longer looking at Salazar "Ah well there was this prophecy that said 'as the seventh month dies the one with the power to defeat the dark Lord shall come about' or something like that he came after me as I had all ready shown accidental magic at 1 when I was 15 months on October 31 all Hallows Eve he can to my house murder my father gave my mother the chance to move she refused and then killed her when he went to kill me it back fired and split his soul in an attempt to service apart of his soul attached itself to me"

Salazar looked at Harry's head "well you can always change him now and then none of that will ever happen sure I don't want the wizarding world to associate with muggles but I have nothing against muggle-borns there good for use we keep losing wizards because of it there used to be around a million before the hanging and burning at the stake that's when we went into hiding the amount of use still goes down do to insist if it's a couple generations apart then fine but it's not and it's killing off the magic in are world now there's only like 10,000 and i know that sounds like a lot but it's not when the world population is 70 billion"

Harry nodded then looked at the time "oh shit I have to go soon by professor sal I'll talk to you in a few weeks" he said as he ran out the door

That's when Harry decided that he would be staying here during the school year

He didn't have time to read any books at the moment as he had to get home

At home he studied and set up to begin the year he had everything ready the day before he had to go to the school