chapter 1

The amazing life of the teen football star - Pablo Martin Paez Gavira. He got to play for his favourite club since childhood, he played next to literal football legends, his coach was the one and only - Xavi Hernandez. He had tons of fangirls and could get any girl he wanted. He basically lived everyone's dream. And only at 18 years old!

But in reality, he didn't really enjoy all the attention he got. No, he actually hated it. Despised it even.

He'd sometimes laugh at Araujo's jokes about "Gavi pulling twice the amount of girls he knew" and how he had the "unspoken rizz". It sounded stupid honestly.

Though there was something that the Uruguayan didn't know about. Neither did anyone from the team.. Neither did any of Gavi's friends.

"Pablito? Are you ok?"

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine just spaced out a little..." He smiled softly at the man in front of him. Pedro Gonzalez Lopez. His best friend.

He didn't really know the reason how they've grown so close over the past months. At first, they didn't really talk to each other. Like ever. Though, they were literal beasts on the field. Their moves were so synchronized, so flawless. They played as if they've known each other for decades. They knew each other's moves and looked as if they could read each other's minds, and honestly, they probably could. The two boys were incredible. They even got compared to one of the best duos to ever exist in the football world - Xavi and Iniesta.

He was so thankful for his best friend...

"Earth to Gavi!! What's up with you today?" The younger snapped back to reality as he looked at the Canarian waving his hand in front of Gavi's face.

He gazed into his dark chocolate brown eyes. He got lost in them. They looked so pure and innocent yet they held a mischievous flame.

The older was so calm, so collected. He's always been told he was too mature for his age. And Pablo agreed with that. Total opposite of him - a fuming hot head, very anxious, too energetic and could shut up only if you taped his mouth. He didn't know how it was possible for them to become so close. But as cliche as it sounds, opposites attract. And he got sure of that after he met the Canarian.

"PABLO MARTIN PAEZ GAVIRA." The younger jumped at that, yet again snapping back from his thoughts, his eyes widening a little.

"What?"

"I'm this close to letting you sleep in the locker room tonight!" He said with a playful tone in his voice as a little lopsided smile appeared on his glamorous face.

The teenage star looked at his best friend's lips. They were the most perfect shade of pink. So soft yet so vicious. They looked so alluring , so...kissable..

GAVI SNAP OUT OF IT.

"Sorry, sorry!! I'm just.. thinking about.. things."

"Well they better be important! What even are you thinking about?" Pedri asked as he cocked one of his, in Gavi's humble opinion, perfectly shaped eyebrows.

"It's not important." He smiled softly at the Canarian as Ansu, Araujo and Lewandowski entered the locker room.

"Ayee. Sup y'all." Araujo's energetic voice filled the room.

They all greeted each other. The boys got lost in a conversation, though one of the squad didn't take part of it.

"BRO PLEASE PABLO BACK ME UP ON THIS ONE! Pablo?" Araujo practically begged when he noticed that the youngster wasn't even listening to their conversation. Did he even say anything?

"PABLOOO?"

Gavi, yet again, snapped back to reality.

"Gavira.." Pedri said worriedly as he approached the younger boy and gently put a hand on his forehead.

"Are you feeling okay? Are you tired? Do you want me to take you home? I can ask Xavi if he can let you go home and miss training today if you want! You've done this..spacing out thing for the 5th time in like 15 minutes!"

"NO. I'm fine, I really am I promise. I told you already. I'm just..- thinking!" Gavi said as he looked at Pedri who didn't look very convinced.

"Well what's on your mind? A girl perhaps?" Araujo wiggled his eyebrows playfully, following by a laugh from Ansu.

Gavi looked away. Oh boy how he wanted to go back in time, agree to Pedri's offer and just go home.

"So is it?" Asked Ansu amusedly.

"No, Ansu, it's not." Gavi replied sternly. He frowned at the two boys.

"Leave the poor kid alone." Spoke Robert as he patted the youngster's back earning a laugh from everyone

Pedri stayed quiet as he crossed his arms with his, in Gavi's humble opinion, hypnotizing eyes looking concernedly at him. He was such a mom of the group.

Everyone had stopped bugging Gavi and carried on with their conversation. Though the youngster noticed something - Pedri glancing at him from time to time. Though when he saw that Pablo was already looking at him, he'd look away instantly a shy blush creeping from his, in Pablo's humble opinion, mesmerizing face.

_____________
849 words.

Should I continue this? I hope y'all enjoyed. Sorry if I've made any mistakes, English isn't my first language. Feel free to correct me.