chapter 3

"Alright. What the fuck has been happening with you today? What were you thinking about?" Asked Pedri while starting the car engine. Gavi was a great liar but he knew he could fool him. It was as if the older was reading his mind.

"Nothing.." There are so many things he had to say. So many things he had to admit. He wanted to cry on his best friends chest, to tell him everything. But he knew he couldn't.

Pedri would be grossed out. He'd never want to be his friend again. He'd just ignore him.

He knew he could trust the older but he was scared. How would he react if Gavi told him that he liked boys..

No... a boy..

He's never really thought about it. He's never really had feelings for another boy.

Only Pedri.

He cursed the day he realized he had a crush on his best friend. How he wished that he could go back in time when he would hug him without his heart beating a thousand times in a minute like the old times. Or when Pedri could smile at him without Pablo's face becoming as red as a tomato.

"Not againnnn." He heard his best friend say clearly irritated.

"Sorry." Gavi gave him an apologetic smile.

He knew he was getting annoying but he couldn't help getting lost in his thoughts.

"Sorry isn't going to excuse you." Pedri replied angrily.

"What if I can't tell you.." Gavi said his voice coming to the point where it could break.

"What?"

"I can't tell you. I mean I can but.. you wouldn't think the same of me ever again.." The younger said mumblimg the last part. He hugged himself as he looked out the window.

"What do you mean?" Pablo was confused about how he heard him.

He closed his eyes as a little sigh escaped his mouth.