chapter one- party hour!

no smut sorry it's the first ducking chapter.
fit checks will be shown i promise my style has improved

i seen arabella as kinda punky emo not like other girls i guess but i promise it will show through

-
1.09 pm
"mason?" arabella answered her phone in the most annoyed tone possible.
he had spam rang her 13 times.
when first meeting mason at twitchcon she had no idea how fucking annoying he was.

"took ya' long enuf' cunt" his obviously drunken self splattered.
"it's 1 in the fucking morning i'm sleeping assface" arabella groaned

"it's party hourrr" mason danced through the phone line. the girl tried to hide the smirk from the stupid fucking idiot she was on the phone with.
"maybe for you but not over here." she refers to the hours of difference from australia and La.

"we're in la cunt" mason spoke with some sort of gargle so he was obviously still drinking.
"okay? who's we?" she sat up in her jammies.
when i say jammies i mean her exs oversized sweatshirt and a loose skimpy comfy thong she often slept in.
"me n the boys. where ya' at" she heard mason move his body obviously doing some kind of gang sign.

"what do you really want?" arabella pursed her lips together knowing exactly what he was about to say.

"cam hasn't got a hotel we where thinking-" mason had his apologetic tone on.
"no." she hung up.

he rang and rang and rang. she didn't answer. until she eventually drifted back through the annoying ass vibrating on her beside table.

1.57pm
arabella woke to a pounding at her door. her legs shook with the sheer shock of anyone even awake at this time. she checked the time on her phone. 47 missed calls from; zuckles
slowly she got up. thinking it would be a pizza or something delivered to the wrong apartment.

she slowly opened the door. in front stood 2 absolutely shit faced men.
"mason?" she rubbed her eyes
"heyyy you" mason pulled her in for a drooled filled hug.

worrying about her neighbours she let both the short drooled boy and the tall slender man inside her tiny apartment.

"i told you no." arabella groaned as mason sat on the sofa. the other man stood looking around. casually scanning up her body. the pair of eyes on her realised how underdressed she is made her feel uncomfortable.

" how did you even find- what?" she questioned mason however he was already zonked.
"he called poki." the tall slenderish figure tilted his head down and spoke in a grainy almost australian accent.

"and you are?" she questioned the man
"cameron, i uh- fitz" he jolted his head up
her eyes scanned him up and down and her lips scrunch into a downwards smile.