Chapter Fifteen

The building shook as Dabi launched another maxed-out ball of fire. The students were directed to the UA bunkers tens of meters below the ground. Many were trampled and stepped on. Some decided to stay in their class hoping to fight the villains attacking. 

"All For One! Here we are!" All Might screamed as he fell from the sky in his hero suit followed by Deku in his. The ground shook as they landed. The two giants stepped forward and looked each other up and down. Neither of them was smiling. 

"Yeah, he's going to die instantly. Just look at All Might: frail, weak, and elderly."

"It's kinda funny All for One, I planned on killing you a couple of days for now." 

"Good, let's finish this kid's banter. Attack!" All For One screamed punching All Might in his chest sending him flying and following after. Nine launched a hydra's head at Izuku covered in lightning. 

"*Sigh* This isn't fair Yagi-sensei, I'm going to absolutely kill this man!" Izuku activated seventy-five percent and blitzed Nine quickly. He hadn't had enough time to activate his barrier quirk, so his body disintegrated, and mist splattered the villains exiting from the portal Kurogi left open.

"You know you're going to 'accidentally' kill everyone here."

They were knocked down left and right, and none of them were able to get back. And for the rare that did, Deku put them down. For a villain to get a hit on him would make them too dangerous to be left alive. That was until a massive villain fell from the sky and in front of the school.

It was a man with marble-like and jagged skin. He ran at Deku hoping to stump on the peasant that'd dare stand against his master. Gigantomachia rampaged, kicked, stomped, punched, and hit everywhere he believed the boy to be. 

"Die!" Bakugo came out of nowhere and launched the biggest explosion he could have to the giant's ear. The shockwave traveled through his ear canals and ruptured his brain, instantly killing him and exploding his eyes outward.

"It's about time Bakugo, hurry up and help me take care of the villains. I'll head to the source, and you get the stragglers!" Deku said as he made his way to the portal quicker than Kurogi could close it and hopped in. 

There were tens upon hundreds of villains down in the LOV lair. Sadly, there wasn't really much of a reason for them to attack. But had that stopped them? No, no no no, they kept on attacking and attacking like little fucking annoying pests. He would've just knocked them out, but he saw many kids and women getting raped by men and women alike. 

"Wow, pass the popcorn, this is one hell of a scene."

"Attack!" One of them yelled dropping the mentally fucked up woman he just terrorized onto the concrete. He quickly ran up to Deku and tried punching him in the throat. His fist soared swiftly, and its effects were felt by everyone there even if not for but a second.

He evacuated the younger children and the older ones next. It took a little over a minute to collect the thousands of bodies still alive chained to the brick wall. He found many faces he hasn't seen in a while: Yui, Ochako, Tsuyu, and Mineta were locked away in these dungeons for weeks already.

"Midoriyah! Take me first!" Mineta yelled as he saw Izuku pull Yui Kodai from the wall dressed in nothing. To her right was Ochako Uraraka the only thing she had on were black tights with many holes in them.

"Not gonna lie, she looks Hella hot when her legs are spread open and here eyes are white."

"I'll come back, just try to get free." He said yanking both Ochako's and Asui's chains from the wall and taking them out of the building. Both were conscious of the world around them as he picked them up, as soon as he pulled them from the wall they immediately started screaming. It wasn't as gutwrenching as before. They weren't the first classmate of his that he saw in such a shape.