Chapter 80

Chapter 80 Killing and punishing one's heart.

    Three months have passed since Yu Bai agreed to stay in the empire. In these three months, Yu Bai has not contacted Luo Ciqiu once. Although the system will pop up a few words about Luo Ciqiu's recent situation from time to time, as long as she knows someone Safely alive, and didn't ask much.

    In order to study the God of War, the Empire even fabricated a lie that she was allowed to participate in the development of new models, and retrieved various data from when Yu Bai connected to the God of War, but still couldn't find anything useful, because Yu Bai's system every time Changes are made each time.

    The researchers of the empire tried their best and couldn't find the reason. In the end, it could only be attributed to the problem of blood, and the emperor even made a big fuss about it.

    The Xia family's answer finally came to Yu Bai three months later, because the empire still planned to send Xia Xiangqing as an attendant to the second prince's side in order to contain the Xia family, the Xia family finally could not continue to sit still.

    When Xia Xiangze stopped Yu Bai in the academy, Yu Bai knew the time had come.

    Yu Bai didn't discuss cooperation with Xia Xiangze, but asked him to accompany him to a place - Red Lantern Star.

    "Red Lantern Star?" Xia Xiangze was puzzled, "Don't you have... Luo Ciqiu?"

    "An alpha who can't play is not a good alpha." Yu Bai curled his lips and smiled ambiguously, "Although I don't want to It's okay to have a fixed relationship with other people, but it's okay to not be fixed, but I haven't played alpha yet, if you don't mind, I can do it too."

    Speaking of this, Yu Bai deliberately took Xia Xiangze's hand, Putting his hands on his optical brain, no matter how omniscient the system is, some specific things still cannot be directly intruded and connected to it—for example, personal optical brains, such as some military protection, need to be contacted or connected. Although Xia Xiangze chose to meet her in the academy, surrounded by surveillance, but in the empire, where is there no surveillance?

    Now that they have come, since they have decided to cooperate, Yu Bai doesn't want to spend more time looking for an opportunity to connect again, so Yu Bai deliberately pulls him over with an excuse. Xia Xiangze thought she was really teasing him, and his face became cold like October. Cold winter, but for the sake of his younger brother, he forcibly endured it and did not push away Yu Bai's hand.

    With a faint "beep", he noticed that his optical brain had a reminder.

    "Don't worry, it will be a long time in the future. We can slowly cultivate our relationship. Isn't it inconvenient in broad daylight now? Tonight, you come to my house, and we will talk in detail." During the speech, the rough cooperation plan has been encrypted and sent to the other party. In his mind, and the empire system was blocked, as long as the movement just now caught Xia Xiangze's attention, everything would be seamless.

    Sure enough, at night, Xia Xiangze appeared at Yu Bai's house. The surveillance in Yu Bai's room was installed after she went to the asteroid. Except for the bathroom, all the rooms were equipped with surveillance. Pushing it to the bathroom, and talking about washing together, because Xia Xiangze had read the cooperation plan in advance, so he followed in cooperatively.

    Yu Bai turned on the water in the bathroom, and the negotiation finally started. If one person hadn't been sitting by the bathtub and sitting alone on the toilet, perhaps this negotiation to determine the future of the empire would have looked more normal.