Chapter 50

Chapter 50 If you tell too many lies, there will be no truth...

    Lin Xingfan immediately looked at the computer next to Zeng Lei, but the black screen was trying to hide something, but she knew it must not be a trivial matter, otherwise she would not have deliberately asked her to drag Luo Ciqiu.

    And there is a high probability that it has something to do with Luo Ciqiu...

    She glanced at Luo Ciqiu. This person didn't notice the inappropriateness in the conversation at all, and even let down his vigilance.

    Several people were silent at the same time, as if time stood still.

    Zeng Lei looked at the sudden silence at the scene, and also saw the person involved present, so guilty that he broke out in a cold sweat.

    However, Yu Bai still remained calm, as if even if there were mountains of swords and flames ahead, she would walk forward indifferently.     There was a faint

    smile on Yu Bai's face, he didn't intend to explain anything, everything was taken for granted to her, "Okay, I see, you go back first."

Hurry up, thinking while running, probably the emperor of the empire, but that is just such a majesty, but Yu Bai is only the same age as him, this feeling is too strange.

     Before Luo Ciqiu could react, he saw Zeng Lei walking out. Yu Bai glanced at Lin Xingfan again, and she also left with interest. In the corner of the library, only Luo Ciqiu and Yu Bai were left.

     The light and shadow of the setting sun shone in through the glass exterior wall and projected on the two of them, making Yu Baihong's pupils seem to be burning.

     Although Yu Bai is relatively slow towards her feelings, she is not stupid. She knows that Luo Ciqiu wants an answer, so she approached her repeatedly, she thought, maybe it is time to make it clear, "Luo Ciqiu."

     Yu Bai The first time he was called by his full name, Luo Ciqiu felt a little nervous in his heart. He raised his head, his mouth was pursed into a straight line, and even his shoulders were tense.

     "The Zerg has been fully prepared for the battle, and within two months, the alliance will become a battlefield." Yu Bai said very seriously, and even his usual smile disappeared from his face.

     Luo Ciqiu was taken aback, lowered his head, and sneered twice: "Is this what you want to say?"

    "Well, in the current state, many people will die." Yu Bai leaned against the table, folded his hands, watching the light gradually sinking into the horizon, his eyes seemed to be stained with sadness.

    "Yu Bai, do you think this is interesting?" Luo Ciqiu thought she would explain why she saved him time and time again, teased him with words, and was nice to him, but now, in order to cover up, she even used nonsense such as a war in the alliance It was easy to say, "What on earth do you want to do?!"

     Yu Bai knew that the system did not restrict her from saying these things, because no matter who she told, no one would believe it, even if it was true, even the Zerg team would Invading the first galaxy, they just thought it was a coincidence.

     But too many chances, it must be inevitable.

     "I want you to save the world." Yu Bai turned his head firmly, looking directly into Luo Ciqiu's pupils without the slightest hesitation.

     Luo Ciqiu took a half step back in a daze. If it wasn't for Yu Bai's imposing manner, he would definitely refute it back, but Yu Bai's words were too absurd, he didn't know where to start, he covered his face and smiled Get up: "So, this is what you want to say? Yu Bai, this is what you want me to do with all your heart?"