Colliding with you

- Despite my rushing confused emotions , i want to take this risk which is letting myself in the process of loving you.  I forgot the meaning of love and everything about it but i would like to experience it and know.  And  with that .. i want to mate with you as the start of taking that risk .. Jeon Jungkook "

           🤍✨🤍

    And with saying that Jimin closed the distance between them as he connected his lips with Jungkook , his omega .

  And God the feeling of the younger's lips against his was something words couldn't describe . Always acting like strangers and being a strangers the mates didn't even kissed all this while .

   And it all seemed to worth it , it all seemed to worth the wait.  And the Jimin who already kissed someone else in his past , felt this way.  Jungkook is already long gone in the moment.  Waiting for his whole life time to experience this moment and when he finally know how this feels , the tingling sensation when thier lips collide with eachother , it is something that Jungkook never wants to forget

    The younger wrapped his arms tighth around the Alpha's neck as the said alpha himself had a strong hold around the omega's waist as he caressed the sides of the omega's skin.  The omega's body felt like an art to touch , the broad shoulders and the contrasted thin waist made Jimin growl a little in satisfaction .

    The lips were getting red as Jungkook kept on trying what he could think , as it was expected his first kiss was messy , with the bitings on jimin's lips and hard suckings but he enjoyed doing that , he felt too great in that moment but thanks to Jimin he knew how to get the pace , the alpha pulled away

   " You are making me want to risk it all .. omega , everything " Jimin said his voice held something deep and that made Jungkook want to submit fully to the man in front of him .

   Jimin didn't gave time for the younger to speak as he held Jungkook's butt as he positioned him to sit on the curves of his hips and dived to catch the younger's already ruined lips into a kiss again .

    Biting it as if he wants to eat the younger out and claim his everything.  He let his tongue tease the younger's lip as the said male whimpered at the feel moaning unconsciously as he opened his mouth and that was the thing Jimin wanted , he let his tongue inside the younger's hot cavern as he teased the upper sensitive part of omega's mouth who shuddered at that.

    Jungkook's hand were all over the elder's clothes desperate to hold something , desperate for much more intimacy to be closer , closer than they have ever been ..

   Jungkook pulled his lips away breathelessly as a sting of saliva fell from his lips to his chin breaking thier contact.  His hair was messy , his lips were ruined and his skin was hot and he felt as if this was something that he desperately needs right now .

    " I want you alpha " Jungkook said as he grabbed the hand of Jimin which was holding his waist towards his now all erected bump . They both were still clothed and they both were too hot a mess which they would love to be once again .

    " And how much, my pretty omega ? Huh ? Tell alpha just how much you want him" The formal Jimin is long gone , the Jimin you can see right now is a lustful man eyes intimidating and totally unholy .

     Before answering that Jungkook took the hand of Jimin which was unzipping his pants to a little downwards as he moved his body upward wrapping his legs around jimin's waist . And there Jimin felt it , the wetness on his fingers and that bought a proud smirk in his face .

   The omega is all wet and they aren't even naked yet , he loved the effect that Jimin had on the younger and wanted to be the only one who will have that effect on him . So with that as if he was possessed by a demon, Jimin laid  jungkook on the bed as he went on top of him caging him with hunger in his eyes as he ripped the younger's shirt off his mind isn't in his control .